💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the abyss of love, shadows intertwine-a dark dance of passionate mysteries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The maids carefully laid yn on the royal bed in the silence of their own quarters. Beside her, a tower of force weakened by worry, was jungkook. The royal physician showed up on time, his years of experience now needed to figure out the queen's exact condition.

The physician, a figure of composed assurance, examined yn with a meticulous focus. "It appears to be a state of shock, Your Majesty. I will do everything within my power to ensure her recovery."

The royal doctor, having tended to her with meticulous care, turned to the king with a measured expression.

"She will need time to recover, Your Majesty," the physician advised. "But she will pull through with your unwavering support."

The king nodded, his eyes never leaving Seraphina's pallid face. As dawn drew near, the royal chambers witnessed a love put to the test by betrayal and confirmed by the unwavering strength of a ruler willing to do whatever it took to keep his kingdom and queen safe.

●●●●●●●

The soft glow of the moonlight peeking through the curtains and the soft flicker of candles showed the luxurious surroundings of King Jungkook's chamber, which was enveloped in darkness. As Jungkook sat on a finely carved chair, his dark eyes never left Queen YN's body as she lay unconscious under a thin blanket, vulnerable to his lustful stare.

This ritual night holds more weight than ever. She sleeps, oblivious to the desires that dance within me. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook's eyes traced the curves of yn's upper body as the maids, shadows in the darkened room, diligently took off her moist clothes. Her vulnerability was partially exposed by the thin, fluffy blanket that served as a fragile barrier.

Like a temptation-filled canvas. Jungkook desires to go deep into her soul and unleash the beast that lies within her tonight.

The night enveloped them in a chilling silence, broken only by the occasional crackle of the fireplace. Jungkook's legs were spread wide on the chair, a throne that witnessed the clandestine moments between monarchs. His predatory gaze intensified as yn stirred on the bed, a silent confession that the night held secrets waiting to be unveiled.

Jungkook whispered in a low voice, "Wake up, my queen. Let the night weave its magic."

Yn opened her eyes and saw her strange new surroundings. She felt a wave of panic and sat up quickly, surveying the grand but intimidating room.

She sighed, her eyes widening as they met the figure in the dark corner-a king with an aura of dominance.

"What... What am I doing here?" Asked yn.