🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still hold on to the things that are dead and Gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The air crackled with an unusual tension as fear clenched her heart, rendering her silent and helpless. Leo's voice thundered through the room, demanding answers from the Chois, heads bowed, and Yn's father, exchanging heated glares with the furious Jungkook, who seethed at the revelation that his bride had changed.

Sheela, a vision of beauty with dark brown hair and a model-like figure, trembled beneath the wedding puja. Though Jungkook, as the king, had the right to marry her, it was Mr. Choi's arrogant smirk that wounded his pride.

"People believe you can announce death sentences. Where the hell is she, Choi?" Mr. Jeon's voice cut through the tension as he rose from the couch. Mr. Choi rolled his eyes, responding, "She's not here, Your Highness."

"What do you mean she's not here?"

"Your Highness, she's old enough to make her own decisions."

"What!? But-" Jungkook raised his hand, cutting off his father. He fixed a penetrating gaze on Mr. Choi, understanding that the situation wasn't entirely their fault.

Yn had her own reasons for not wanting to marry him.

"I don't need anyone's help. I'll find my bride, and I promise to marry her within the next two hours!" Jungkook declared, striding toward Yn's father. He glared, asserting, "Even if I have to drag her here, this marriage will happen," before whispering a chilling promise in Yn's father's ear and storming out of the wedding courthouse.

"I need every piece of information from every damn platform for the last two hours!" Jungkook barked at his guards, who saluted and scrambled to gather the intel, leaving the room in suspense, poised on the brink of a captivating and unpredictable drama.

●●●●●●●

Yn was startled awake as midnight quickly approached, bringing with it the sound of the next train arriving at the station. Breathing deeply several times, she bent down on the bench and concentrated on fastening the shoe laces concealed beneath her wedding gown layers.