🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒_{𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕}💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are already interested in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Valerio takes his time sucking on his cigarette as he sees Veda's reflection through the glass. She is just behind him, her hand slowly touching her thighs and moving to her pussy through the clothes she's wearing, trying to touch herself.

The smoke, which should be harming his lungs, starts to feel like an addictive drug to him. He starts taking long, deliberate sips from the cigar, intending to finish it.

Veda's breathing starts to become heavy as she pushes her fingers there and feels herself getting wet. Her panties are soaked. Valerio smirks, and with one last long inhale, he tosses the cigarette onto the room's surface, eliciting a small gasp from behind him in response.

He swiftly turns around and grabs her throat firmly with his fingers, pulling her body close to his. Stepping closer, he tilts his head to the left and swipes out his large tongue, wetting her jaw with his saliva, then bites down on her bone.

Veda hisses, feeling her heart flutter as she hears him say in the right moment, "I will make sure you enjoy every bit of your time with me," he declares, his voice carrying a hint of determination.

He picked up her body and threw her onto the bed with a harsh motion, causing her to bounce badly.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, soon holding herself up on her elbows as she blinked at him, shocked. Not expecting it from him.

"I'm doing what you want," He replies, pulling her body towards himself and guiding her onto the bed. Kneeling at the edge, he licks his lips as his hands start working on her heavy dress, moving it aside. Her breath grows shallow as she watches him remove her dress up to her thighs, clearly displaying her pussy to himself.

"You're not shaved," he says, amazement evident in his voice. Veda raises her head only to nod at him. Valero feels his pants tighten, realizing he likes both of the pussies right now.

"Michael prefers it in this way," hearing her mutter this fills him with arousal. He pats her pussy and wraps his forefinger around it, the hairs getting tangled around his big fat finger. He forcefully pulls his finger upwards, eliciting a shriek of pain from Veda. At the same time, he uses his thumb to rub her and licks her folds.

He slaps her left inner thigh. "Good, you're also not allowed to spoil this art because I'm going to eat this all day," he says, pinching her pad and moving his tongue quickly to lick her taste off her pussy. Tasting the unique flavor of her juices serves as a reminder in his mind that she is a witch, which makes him bite on her folds and slap her pussy again and again, as if she is his property and being a witch won't change that fact.

He takes a few more licks as he feels her shivering intensely, and with a loud moan, she orgasms, releasing more liquid onto his tongue.

Tilting his head to the right after one final lick, Valerio stands back up. "Now, adjust your clothes and sit properly," he tells her sternly. Veda blinks, feeling as if someone has just thrown a bucket of cold water at her.