🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They called him.
dangerous.

He was my safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

A brush moved swiftly and sinfully across the canvas as Jungkook sat on a stool, his white shirt clinging to his muscular back from the sweat. His eyes reflected a peculiar longing, finding amusement in the process. The dim room held a mysterious atmosphere, with only a few essential items scattered around.

After a while, Jungkook set his brush aside and licked his lips, studying his drawing intensely. A subtle heat coursed through his body, and he clenched his jaw, frustrated by a line that refused to conform. Glancing at the discarded rolls of paper in the garbage, he sighed in vain.

The room's door swung open without a knock, prompting Jungkook to swiftly remove a tape and replace a real painting with a copy. He glanced up to find Mal, who raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What were you doing, Jungkook?" Mal questioned, amusement evident in his expression.

"Shut up, Mal. Why are you here?" Jungkook retorted.

Mal shrugged, "The gold from two miles of Leo City is in our warehouse. Soon, we'll rule over the whole world, just as you planned.

"Jungkook nodded, refocusing on his painting. "Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes, your highness. I left 4% of gold in case of emergencies," Mal replied.

"Everything is prepared for tomorrow," Mal continued, detailing the increased security around the palace.

"And as the chief's family is staying and his safety is in our hands so as you said extra armed guards have been ordered to guard the palace outside and inside the palace both, also especially near the guest room."

"Increase the guards"

"What"

"I don't want to take any risk, Mal. I want him safe and sound next morning.... the day we will return after completing our mission, do you understand?" Said Jungkook and as per Jungkook's order Mal has already increased the security with fifteen guards stationed at every corner of the palace.

"Also, Jungkook...." Mal looked at Jungkook from under his brows and his fingers twitched nervously.

"What?"

"Your..."

"My What? What happened?" Jungkook looked searchingly at him.

"Jungkook, your father is downstairs waiting for you at lunch," Mal dropped the unexpected news.

"What!? Who let him in without my permission?" Jungkook's shock was palpable.

"Think about it, Jungkook. He is your father," Mal reasoned.

Strong Desire || J.JK × readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara