🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Fear no evil, the Shadow is mine and so is the WORLD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Jungkook Pov: -

I finally kissed her, tasting her sweetness after that long night, needing her kiss, her essence. Pulling her hair into a fist, I kissed her passionately, and she cried out in pain. Hearing her shriek, I felt a twinge of remorse and removed my hand, placing it on her waist, pulling her closer. We kissed deeply.

My lips moved fervently on hers. Removing the cloth from her shoulder, I trailed kisses from her shoulder to her neck, evoking soft moans. A smile played on my lips as my hands tightened around her, pulling her even closer, eliminating any space between us. Her hands gripped my hair tightly, intensifying my desire. In one swift motion, I threw her onto the bed, moving on top of her. I held both of my hands above her head, smashing my lips onto hers in a fervent kiss.

"W-what are you doing! Leave me! Leave me, your highness!" She protested, looking at me with wide eyes as I enjoyed the moment and kissed her cheek. My lips traced down her neck to her collarbone, where I bit gently.

Two knocks on the door interrupted the sweet moment. Mal's voice echoed from outside, "Your highness!"

I growled, reluctantly getting up from her. Adjusting my clothes, I ignored her, knowing I wouldn't be able to resist doing something more if I lingered. Walking towards my study, I grabbed some papers, pretending to read them. "Come in!" I called Mal inside.

"The first thing he did was, 'What are you doing in your Highness's bed, Yn!'" Mal shouted at her, his eyes wide as if she had committed a grave offense-simply for being on the king's bed.

While it might be frowned upon to be on the king's bed, if you ask me, I'd allow her to sit, sleep, dance, catwalk, or do whatever she wants, because she is mine.

×-×

Yn quickly gets up, avoiding his burning eyes in anger, and replied, "S-sir, I fell." A smirk played on my lips.

"Go back to your work!" Yn quickly nodded, running out of my room, leaving us alone in silence. Mal walked towards me as I continued to read the paper.

"Your Highness, how are you feeling?"

How should I tell him that I am now feeling very good after getting her sweet kiss?

"I am good," I said.

"Your Highness, it is very wrong for me to say, but can we talk about some things related to work?" asked Mal.

"Mal, work comes first."
"What happened?"

"Your Highness, we started the work on our first Mine and had sent our men there, but your Highness, 2000 out of 5000 people were dead during that work," I nodded.