🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The secret of joy is the mastery of pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Mrs Choi stopped low and gathered a motionless bundle of weed into her arms. She hung that on her shoulder and walks towards the mound of cows. She puts down the weed in front of the cow and they start to eat it. She brushed the head of theirs and her thumb caressing them, their fur. Mrs. Choi smiled looking at how well they were eating. After minutes of Watching them eat, she walked home. The rusted gate squeaked shut behind her.

She brushed her hands on her pants, scraping away the chunks of dirt, brushing away from her legs or on her shoes. She stands straight and cracks her back. The sun was nearly set when she finished packing and quickly prepares the food box. Putting the bag on her shoulder as the bag bounces against her hip, she locks her home. And sitting on the stairs she waited for someone.

Yn had told her mother that someone will come by mid-evening, and she has to go with him to her. She told her that he was someone she works for, and she will come together with him. After some minutes of waiting, she decided to walk out of town saving time.

When she got own of town in fifteen minutes a car stopped in front of her. Titling her head, she tried to look. The car door opened, and Mal came outside and lightly bowed and said, "Sorry Mother I was a bit late" Mrs. Choi gasped putting her hands on her mouth she exclaimed "You -y-you are his Highness's secretary!" "Sergeant mother" he rectified "W-what are you doing here!?" "Um, Omoni I am here to take you to Ian's father's hospital" "Hn? That means you were talking about a man taking me with him... were you!?" Yn mother asked confused "Yes mother" nodded Mal.

A second car was stopped behind his car and the horn sounded from a distance of that car "Mother I think we should go" Mal unlocked the back door of the car and Mrs. Choi sits in the car since she doesn't have any choice but to demand answers from her daughter when she will meet her. Mal quickly runs around the car coming to the other side of the car door he opened it and looked at the back car and bows once knowing it's the car where the King will be travelling and sits back down beside yn mother. The engine started and the car starts to take them to their destination.

The car ride was so silent as it was peaceful for Mal but suffocating for Mrs Choi. She opened the window of her side, and the driver could open his mouth to inform her that the car AC was on, Mal signalled him to keep quiet and let her do whatever she feels comfortable in.

The silence lasted for two hours. Mal noticed Mrs Choi was playing with her nails like she was in her deep thoughts.

Mrs. Choi looked at Mal with a sigh, her eyes reflecting a mixture of worry and curiosity. "I'm just wondering, Sergeant, what kind of person is the one my daughter is working for? She mentioned his Highness and a hospital visit."

Mal leaned back slightly, choosing his words carefully. "Well, Mrs. Choi, his Highness is the king, Jeon Jungkook. He's a complex man, but your daughter is in good hands."