🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I even cum (come) sooner than you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

A delicate scent of jasmine wafted through the open window, and his hands clutched the pipe tightly as he leaped inside, his silhouette blending into the darkness. With silky curls brushed back, he surveyed the room, fingers gracefully sliding across the curtains as he swiftly closed them, casting the room into shadows.

On the balcony, she stood, sipping her tea in the quiet of the night. A gasp escaped her lips as two robust arms enveloped her, a solid frame pressing against her. "Shh," he whispered, her tea glass crashing to the ground, shattering into fragments.

Her eyes rolled back as open-mouthed kisses traced down her neck. Gripping the rod tightly, she gasped for air, caught in the intensity of the unexpected encounter.

"Are you going to rape me again?" she said, causing him to pause for a moment. She pushed him back, but he held her hand, pulling her back to her place. He locked the balcony door and walked toward her. The room was dark, as always, making it impossible to see each other's faces.

Grasping her hands tightly behind her back, he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. Tilting her head, he deepened the kiss, causing her to moan loudly in response to the unexpected intensity of the moment.

Girls like it when their man kisses them forcefully.

His hand slid down under her nightgown touching her thighs and reaching her inner thighs, his lips started to suck on her neck. Taking her with a jump she wrapped her legs around his waist, he made her sit on the thin rod, tightly holding her.

Her hands grasping his hair between her fingers she tightly pulled him towards her making him howl into her neck, as his finger slide down into her underwear finding her already so wet for her.

He slide down her strips from the shoulder and sucked her body there while his finger continued to work on her vagina, torturing her.

The atmosphere started to get hot around them. Just when she came around his fingers, the hives drop of rain fell on their faces so he hold her close to his chest and hoisting her up in his arms, he took her inside the room. And throw her on the bed. Before locking the door, he hovered over her.

Both of them kissed each other high. As lust holds them. He pulled down her gown from her up-to-down body, leaving her in her only panties. Her big boobs jerked on his face. He took her hands and held them above her head, he made her hold the pillow as he took hold of her left one and put it inside his mouth and sucked on it.

He did the same with the right one and continued to assault her babies. And with a open mouth kiss on both of them he moved down while kissing, licking her belly button he took hold of her cloth and pulled it down as his tongue licked her to down her leg. He throws the cloth somewhere in the dark room.