💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾_{𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop cursing; just fuck me and tease others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Mia's delicate footsteps crushed the petals beneath her, the pointed heels of her shoes piercing them. A few gasps escaped the onlookers, whispers and soft exclamations praising the beauty of her dress, which sparkled and shone, its train trailing behind her, cutting through the petals all the way into the villa. Clutching her bouquet tightly, she could still see the trembling of the flowers, mirroring her own nerves.

Her gaze found Michael's, his eyes large, brown, and seemingly devoid of soul. His hands were clasped behind his back, his posture rigid, his form filling the tuxedo with grace. Mia remembered him from their time together in India, in the warmth of their hotel bed, naked and affectionate. But now, he seemed like a stranger-cold, his expression blank.

Her steps faltered as she noticed a slender hand wrapping around Michael's arm possessively. A shiver ran down her spine as her thoughts scattered like a flock of startled birds. A woman smiled at her warmly, though Mia sensed the tension in the air. She forced a smile in return, not wanting to reveal her inner turmoil, but Michael could surely sense it.

He didn't say a word, not even a hint of a smile directed her way, and she couldn't help but feel a wave of disappointment wash over her. But, she lifted her chin, putting on a brave front as if she were completely unbothered. Their attention then shifted to the two other charming individuals, who greeted her warmly with smiles. Valerio shot a smirk at Arther and Santo, who stood nearby, hands poised in front of them, looking innocent yet ready to spring into action at her small command.

Valerio took her arm, almost dragging her towards the stairs to their room. Along the way, he stole a glance at Michael, who was clenching his fists, a smirk playing on Valerio's lips. They stopped directly in front of their room. Valerio was staying at Michael's villa tonight, ensuring that Mia had someone familiar to turn to if needed, yet he seemed to know more than he let on.

Mia looked at Valerio. This is an actual marriage-real and binding and true. She is a Jeon now, she think as she study the ring on her finger. How the big diamond with thick gold band sparkles in the waning light. Mia gazes up and see how golden glow bathes Valerio's face perfectly, gilding his cheekbones and adding an unusual light to his eyes. Eyes that are now trained on her as she hear the Valerio say, "I am going to take the shower first, than you can."

She blinked as he shoved both of them into the room and left the door slightly ajar without her noticing. Before she could react, he disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Mia alone.

She waited for Valerio while sitting on the bed, her thoughts swirling with unease.

For her husband.

Slowly, she turned to face him, feeling the hair on the nape of her neck rise and goosebumps forming on her skin. Mia wrapped her arms around herself, rising to her feet as she glanced towards the doorway.