💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Just like that baby cry under me, shake under me and beg for me. Then you will be forgiven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Everything seemed normal until the sky turned upside down, and disaster struck for King Jeon Jungkook. Lying in bed, blood seeping from his chest, he desperately pressed two shaky hands against the wound. Yn, although scared, declared, "I know how to do that. I have done this many times," recalling nights when her father returned home with bullet wounds.

Jungkook writhed in pain, his body thrashing side to side, only to be restrained by his men. Shouting, screaming, yelping, and crying in agony, he was held firmly.

Meanwhile, Yn, drawing on her experience, delicately extracted the bullet from his sweaty chest, placing it on a plate. Taking a bundle of cotton, she pressed it against the wound to staunch the bleeding. After administering antibiotics, she carefully stitched the wound, cleaning it thoroughly.

Mal frantically made continuous phone calls as the news of the King being shot spread throughout the city and its surrounding areas. The story echoed far and wide, affecting the operations of Jeon Hellen City. Jungkook's men, one by one, found themselves at gunpoint, becoming victims of their rivals. The situation escalated as other cities seized the opportunity, targeting the powerful forces spread across the city, even infiltrating small villages. Chaos ensued as the once-mighty Jeon Hellen City faced a sudden and coordinated assault.

In the quiet room, Yn looked down at her hands stained with Jungkook's blood, the gravity of the situation sinking in. With a deep sigh, she rose from the chair and walked over to the window, gazing out into the night. The city that was once bustling with life was now engulfed in chaos.

As she stared into the darkness, thoughts raced through her mind. The unexpected turn of events had thrust her into a world she never imagined, and now, her actions held the key to the fate of not just Jungkook but also the city and its people.

The room felt heavy with the weight of responsibility. Yn couldn't help but wonder how her life had taken such a drastic turn, and what awaited her as she became entangled in the affairs of a wounded king and a city on the brink of collapse.

In the midst of the chaos, Yn's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. From her father's prolonged illness to the unexpected twists of fate leading her to a royal entanglement, the weight of the recent events pressed heavily on her shoulders.

She replayed the moments in her head, questioning her decisions and grappling with the consequences. The hospital attack, the perilous drive with the king, and now, the gunshot wound-all seemed like a surreal sequence of events that had turned her life upside down.

As she gazed out of the window, she contemplated the path that lay ahead. The once clear lines between her role as a caregiver and the challenges thrust upon her by the king's injury were now blurred. Little did she know, the choices she made in the coming days would shape not just her destiny but the destiny of the city she found herself entwined with.