the unexpected accident

while my mother was tidying up the house, she forgot to close the window. My mother never opened that window because she knew it was very dangerous. Mom was alone in the kitchen, she hadn't seen me at all, she felt something was wrong, she remembered the window was open, she came running. She tried to save me but it was too late.

                                        My mother started screaming very loudly, my father and my older brothers and my sister came running to see what was happening.

                                     My father immediately called the ambulance.

                             The first clinic did not agree to save me because I was in a life-and-death coma.

                         They took me to another clinic and luckily the latter came to get me and they put me on occysigene but they couldn't do anything, the doctors informed my parents that they had to take me to the hospital.

                         My dad called my pediatrician to help with my case when he came. When the pediatrician came, he ordered my father to take me to the hospital because they couldn't do anything for me there.

                         The pediatrician called the hospital and told them to prepare for a baby in critical condition.

                           When we arrived at the hospital, they welcomed me and all the material was ready.