The wonderful moments of my life

I talk a lot about my cousin abdrahman and I express how much I love him but that does not mean that I love him only him or that he is the only cousin in my family no. My family is so big, I have 11 cousins from my mother, and from my father I have 11 cousins. Maybe because I don't see them much apart from my aunt's daughter who lives near us in Fez. My cousin nisrin when we were little; of course she was 4 years older than me she came every weekend and we played hide and seek together and we played a lot of games. When I was little I did funny things like throw things from the balcony, one day I threw my teddy bear rabbit. We have a decorative duck it is made of glass and in the middle there is a hole I filled it with water and when mom said who filled this thing with water? I said that's not me, hahaha. I loved playing cops and robbers with my brother and also playing boxing, also playing wedding games. Small children's games. And things that I also liked to do when we travel to Spain and we enter a store I liked to hide too much and scare my family. One day I locked the bedroom door on my sister and she started screaming. I was crazy . One day at school iklil zouhour the teacher was explaining a lesson and she asked a question about the students and I too raised my finger and she gave me permission to answer but instead of answering I told her let my uncle say hello to you, everyone started laughing but what was I thinking?