The restart of the third year of college and the covid 19

I had failed the previous year because of the operation, but it was not serious. We can fall and get up and learn from our mistakes, it's not the end of the world. The important thing is that you should never give up, success always comes after a fall.

                   I made new friends, and my best friend, the prince of fashion, was a good friend and an absolutely adorable little brother.

                       My new geography and history teacher, Mr. Mehdi Keiti, was a very nice teacher, he helped me in class if I didn't understand something, defended me whenever someone made fun of me. Report to a boy who did something to me.

                           There was the math teacher, Mr. Iraq, I didn't realize how good a teacher he was, even if he yelled at us a lot, but he was sincerely good.

                               All the teachers were good. In the second semester, the verus covid 19 will begin in Morocco. We were forced to confine ourselves, and we continued our lessons at a distance, I didn't get up at the right time to attend the sessions.

                   We did nothing except eat cakes in the morning and afternoon, every day like that, I had gained a lot of weight myself and my whole family, I felt that my heart was tied with an iron cord.

        The street was empty, no car, no bus, except animals, it was scary.  I had passed the school year, and we went to ibn hazm high school.