Weekend and the beginning of a new one

10/9/2023

                             Yesterday we went to my aunt and her daughters' house for lunch and we laughed and talked about the earthquake and we returned home at night.

                      11/9/2023                                        

                            In the morning I got up early to prepare myself to go to high school, and the first thing I did was I went to say hello to the teacher of Islamic education.

                      But I did not find him. He was not teaching the students in the morning, so I went and met an old friend, and after him they went home, and in the evening there was no one there, so I entered my dear professor's classroom to greet him, and he hugged me and told him that I missed him, and he hugged me again, and after the end of work, we continued talking to him, talking. About the regional exam and I told him that I got good grades in his subject and he was very happy and told me to work hard to get a good point in the national exam and I promised him that.

                            Yes, I forgot to tell you something that happened with me which was very funny. After leaving the physics chemistry session I looked for the Islamic education class and I found it but when I entered and took a place I realized that I am with the common core I I quickly left the class .  I didn't study in the afternoon so I entered Mr. Ibaroudi's class and when he hugged me I took a place and he started to explain to us that we shouldn't prepare for the national but you have to prepare for the exams, after finishing I went to talk to him I told him that I missed him and that I have a good grade in Islamic education and he told me and he told me you must have a good grade in the national exam and I promised him 

                               I told him that I had dreamed about him on vacation, that he had died, and that this dream meant that that person would live for a long time. And he said to me, "May God protect you."  Then I met an old friend, her and her sister, and we kept talking until I went to wait for my older brother. When I returned, I studied a little and suddenly I felt hungry.

                                I ate a little, then rested, did exercises, and then slept

                           12/9/2023

                              Frankly, I started this year and I am not enthusiastic about it. I think about the issue a lot. If we do not meet after that, we will meet in heaven, God willing.

                                Every day I go and I'm not really happy. This year I want it to never end. The important thing is that today I had two hours of life and earth sciences.

                              It was me and another boy, and she gave me the tools after him, since I did not have another class. I went to take Mr. Al-Brody's class. He is not only a professor, he is our father, whom we love and he loves us. Our relationship with him is very good. After the class ended, I went to talk to him and he asked me, "Am I okay, and are my parents?" They arrived from Hajj fine. I told him yes, so I told him that that year, when I was taking pictures with him, I felt that my eyes were filling with tears, and I stopped my tears because I did not want him to see my tears. He said a warm phrase while smiling. He said to me, "You are my daughter, you should not cry."

                                  Tell me, Professor, why are you so affectionate? Your tenderness is what makes us relate to you.
           In the evening, I went to the principal to ask him something, and he asked me: Are you bored with us?  I told him, I have been in this high school all my life.  But we must leave one day. When we leave, the school rejoices because we will follow our dreams.  I will not disappoint you, my family. Leaving is difficult, but we will be strong, we promise you.  Mr. Al-Brody, if one day you read my story, you will know that you were and will remain like my father, and you will remain the dearest professor in my heart, and I will never forget you as long as I live.  We must be strong.  Let's go .