The wonderful life in primary school iklil zohour in fes

So when I went to register for primary school, the wonderful and charming director Mrs. karima greeted me in a very honored way, she showed me around the classrooms and let me play games. play, she gave me love and never let me feel sick or different from others. His assistant, Mrs. Zakia, was also very nice, even the teachers were very nice, they never punished me, the French teacher Mr. Samir called me aminata haha, the math teacher punished the children with a wooden stick, he never punished me not . The Arabic teacher was nice and the English teacher too nice.

                                     I remember the English teacher one day it was her birthday and me and my friends brought presents for her.

                              The director made us outings to Rabat or by little train from the city. I had many friends; Malak, siham, khadija, nouha, doha, hajar, youssra.

                                Me and siham we always argue about stupid things and we reconcile and argue again haha we lived like that, my friend youssra we were inseparable the same with all my other friends .

                                 Something is going to happen in fifth year of primary school that will change me from a happy little girl to an unhappy little girl for five years