Eid al-Fitr

Among our traditions, we Muslims, are four religious holidays, the Prophet's birthday, but we do not celebrate it. There is nothing in the Sunnah of the Prophet or the Holy Qur'an that urges us to celebrate this day because celebrating the Prophet's birthday is illegal. Rather, it is an innovation. Neither the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, nor his companions did it, and so do the other birthdays. Perhaps for Ali, or for Al-Hussein, or for Abdul Qadir Al-Jilani, or for others, celebrating birthdays is an unlawful heresy, and the Messenger, peace and blessings of God be upon him, is the caller to all goodness, and he is the teacher who guides the nation, and God sent him as a bringer of good tidings, a warner, and an illuminating lamp calling to all goodness, and God said regarding him: And We have not sent you except all. to the people as a bringer of good tidings and a warner [Saba: 28], and he said regarding him: O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner, and a caller to God by His permission and as an illuminating lamp [Al-Ahzab: 45-46], And God Almighty said: Say, O people, I am the Messenger of God to all of you [Al-A'raf :158].

                 He did not guide his nation to celebrate, nor did he celebrate his birth during his lifetime, nor did Al-Siddiq, nor Omar, nor Othman, nor Ali, nor any other companions do it, nor in the preferred centuries, the first, second, and third centuries. Rather, the Rafidites introduced it, and then some of those affiliated with the Sunnah followed them.

                        And the Messenger, peace be upon him, said: Whoever does an act that is not in accordance with our command, it will have it rejected. And he, peace and blessings be upon him, said: Whoever introduces something into this matter of ours that is not part of it, it will have it rejected. And he used to say in his sermon, peace and blessings be upon him: The best hadith is the Book of God, the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and the worst matters are those that are newly invented. And every innovation is misguidance.

                              What is most likely and correct is that it is illegal to celebrate the birthday. The birth of the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, and others. God Almighty only benefited the nation and guided it through his mission. What is the birth? God only benefited the nation, guided it, and brought it out of darkness into light by sending him, peace and blessings be upon him, and the revelation to him. When God sent him at the beginning of forty years and he became a prophet and a messenger, God benefited the nation through him and saved the nation from Her ignorance and misguidance are not due to birth. We ask God to bless him and grant him lasting peace and blessings. Oh God, bless him...

                                  What is meant is that the most likely opinion is that celebrating the birthday is an innovation and it is not permissible to do it, even if many people do it now, for innovations cannot be returned as a sunnah by the actions of the people, innovations are innovations even if people do them, but what is prescribed for Muslims is to pay attention to his hadiths and his conduct and follow his method, and teach his Sunnah in schools and mosques, teaching People follow his Sunnah and religion in the mosque, in school, in any celebration, on the radio, so that people learn their religion, and so that they are guided by what he, peace and blessings of God be upon him, explained to them. This is the project.

                                            As for celebrating his birth on Rabi' al-Awwal of every year with eating, drinking, sacrifices, and sermons, this has no basis. This is an innovation and is a means to polytheism. Many of these celebrants fall into polytheism and exaggeration regarding the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, along with heresy. We ask God for safety.

Presenter: May God reward you for this blessed guidance.

                                                    Then Ramadan comes, and why do Muslims fast?