the regional exam part 1

The regional examinations approach and with Ramadan the study becomes more and more difficult, after Ramadan directly 3id lfitr comes the day after the last of Ramadan. We had a week off. The first day of 3id lfetr, we went to my aunt laila's in meknes, where the whole family of El hanafi was gathered for a feast. The family is a family that is very well known in Nador and in the regions that are next to it.
                                             My family had gathered in one house, and my aunt Fatima had come from Spain to celebrate Eid al-Fitr with us. The first day, we gathered at my aunt Layla's house. It was her son, his wife, and his young children, Attu, and my aunt Zainab, her daughter, and her children as well.

                                         We laughed and had fun with the kids. You know children, it is impossible to refuse them their requests.
                                   My cousin is a very good person and I love him very much. At first, I thought that he was my first love, and really, he and I were and still are very close to each other. He is a caring and loving person... I always say if I lose all the friends I have it doesn't matter because I have a great friend who is my cousin.
                                     Eid al-Fitr passed peacefully, and when I was saying goodbye to my aunts and I was going to say goodbye to my cousin, I hugged him .
                                       The second day of Eid al-Fitr, they came to our house and I played with the children. But something happened that worried me. My aunt Fatima, an elderly and sick woman, gave me her necklace made of pure gold. At first I was happy, but after my mother told me that this necklace was not part of my aunt, I suddenly felt worried .
                                     Black thoughts started to take over my brain. Does this mean that my aunt felt that she would die? Why did she give me her favorite necklace? As the regional exams approached, my stress and anxiety increased