Kindergarten life

At the age of four I enrolled in a kindergarten and there were racist and bullying teachers who did not smile in my face because of my physical condition, they always punished me for putting their face in the wall .

        Ah I was little and I didn't feel that I was in pain, but there's something I couldn't do was look at myself in the mirror.

           I thought I was the baddest girl, the only thing that made me feel good was my family, they always gave me presents like dolls and teddy bears.

                My childhood wasn't all bad, except my kindergarten days.

                At the end I would like to say to these teachers (look at me now I am in first baccaloriat and you will see in the future you will see me on TV and you will tell me we are sorry for everything we have done to you)

                     Hey teachers what did you gain from hating me? I don't believe you are still alive. Haha poor people look at what I've become today and look at what I'm going to become tomorrow .

                          I remember one day I gave a flower to my French teacher and frankly she didn't deserve it and because I gave it to her she smiled for the first and the last time.

                           Ok even the children make fun of me but I'm not going to judge them they were only children