Hypocrites

In this story, I talk about many issues that have a connection to real life, even though I love fairy tales, but in my story titled Fire Girl, it means a girl who defies all difficulties and advances.

                                             Since it is the story of my life, I am dealing with issues that occur in my life. I do not understand how people have become hypocrites, especially some Muslims, whom it is forbidden to call Muslims.

                                             I no longer trust people. For example, last Tuesday, September 26, we had a two-hour French class and we were given a composition exam.

                                               We wrote about the night of the earthquake and how we felt. One of the girls asked me to help her because she did not know French, so I explained to her and wrote for her that sentence that she wanted me to translate, and she wanted to sign me so that I could write the entire composition for her. I told her no and returned to a place after which I went to give The composition that I wrote for the teacher, and she told me that everyone should depend on himself and not depend on others, and then she said to me, "Very good," and I went to my seat, and in sports class, she said to me, "That girl whom I helped told me that the teacher told you not to help me again" (meaning, "cheat her").

                                                 I said, "I don't know, why did I hear her?" She said, "This is true. I did not hear her." Then i said, "Don't lie," so I shouted at her and told her, "I did not hear her, and I am not a liar."