My dear beloved father

My father is a great man. He struggled for us and he is a father in the truest sense of the word. No matter how much you thank my father, it is very little in his name.

                                                             Even if he has become an old man, he is still fighting for us. I remember when they expelled me from school. My father did his duty and never gave up. He kept going from one private school to another, and even though no school accepted me while I was in that, I gave up.

                                             It is impossible for my father to give up. Frankly, my father is one of the reasons that made me reach this level. My father has done a lot for us.

                                          Even if he didn't sleep well at night and we let him sleep and we woke up one of my brothers to take me to high school, when my father comes to pick me up from school, he says to me why you didn't wake me up so I can take you to high school.

                                          Frankly, nothing can replace the father, neither the husband nor the brother. Nothing can replace the father. He is the first love. Even if the girl or boy marries, the father remains number 1 for them.

                                        And the Prophet, may God's prayers and peace be upon him, advised us to do good to our parents, so please protect your parents and do good to them.

                                            My mother, then my mother, then my mother, then my father

                                              The virtue of mother and father in Islam

                                             Honoring one's parents is one of the greatest acts of worship in Islam. It has been mentioned repeatedly in the Holy Qur'an in many verses indicating its great importance, and it came in the Qur'an in conjunction with the monotheism of God. The Almighty said: (And worship God and do not associate anything with Him, and be good to parents), [1] and He said: (And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him and to be good to parents.) [2]

                                                The Holy Qur'an has commanded a Muslim son to be kind to his parents, even if they are not Muslims. God Almighty said: "And if they strive with you to associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, then do not obey them. And be kind to their companion in this world,"[3] and He provided for honoring parents On jihad for the sake of God, Abdullah bin Masoud asked the Messenger of God - may God bless him and grant him peace - which work is most beloved to God - the Almighty - and he said: (Prayer at its appointed time. He said: Then what? He said: Honoring one's parents. He said: Then what? He said: Jihad for the sake of Allah. God).[4][5]

                                                   Prioritizing the status of the mother over the father in Islam. The piety of both parents is important, and the piety of the mother has been given priority over the piety of the father in Islam. Because the mother is the one who carries, breastfeeds, raises the children and sacrifices many things for their sake. A man came to the Messenger of God - may God bless him and grant him peace - and said: (O Messenger of God, who is the most worthy of my good companions? He said: Your mother. He said: Then who? He said: He said: Then your mother. He said: Then who? He said: Then your mother. He said: Then who? He said: Then your father). ; To fulfill what was stated in the hadith, God Almighty has commanded us to be kind to our parents in the Qur'an and pointed to the virtue of the mother, and that she endured the hardships of pregnancy and breastfeeding and endured many hardships. God Almighty said: "And We have enjoined upon man concerning his parents: his mother bears him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning occurs in years N to thank me and your parents To me is the final destination).

                                                I love my parents very much, and it is thanks to them that I arrived here, and they are the main ones who made me postpone the matter of moving to a distant continent to live there.

                                       And I felt that I still needed them. It is impossible for anyone to treat you and love you like a parent. Therefore, do good to your fathers. Don't you say "F" to them and do not rebuke them.

                                      In the end, I love my mother and father very much, and I do not love my mother more than my father, and vice versa, because they both raised me, taught me, and fought for me, and I will continue to love them all my life.