love

Love is a beautiful feeling that makes your heart beat as fast as the day you first opened your eyes to your parents. Parents are the first love because they teach you and raise you.

                                            For example, we Muslims teach our children the love of God, the love of the Messengers of God, peace be upon them, how to perform ablution, and how to pray.

                                         Regarding ablution, we wash the hands three times, then we wash the feet three times, and we wash the arms three times, and the face, hands, and head also three times.

                                          Sibling love is the second love of my life. Without my brothers and sister, I feel lonely. They are the closest friends to my heart.

                                           And then comes the love of family, friends, and the love of my life, Kim Seokjin. Seokjin is very affectionate and kind-hearted. He always makes me smile and makes my heart beat fast.

                                            I cannot resist his smile and his kindness, and I think no one can resist these things. He is the youngest in his family and at the same time the oldest among the members of BTS. 

                                           My mother claims she doesn't like it, and she's the first person to put a heart on my TikTok videos in a long time. I knew she liked BTS.

                                        My heart is beating now because of the love of my life, Jin