expected travel

Finally the long-awaited trip to Rabat arrived, we went to the beach with my parents, we went out with my sister and her husband. We took pictures, we laughed, we had fun.

                                              The next day, we woke up a little earlier than usual to go to Casablanca, we spent the night at my aunt's house, the next day my parents went back to Fes and I stayed at my aunt's.

                                                In the morning, I woke up, we had breakfast when we were about to go out. My cousin Abdrahman called me to inform me that he would pick me up to spend some time with them.

                                              when they came, we went to macdonald because the children loved this place, after we went home, the first day I woke up before everyone else.

                                               Honestly, I enjoyed a lot, and the next day I woke up before everyone else, and I sat meditating at home until my cousin woke up to go to work. I sat with him so that he would not be left alone, and we talked and laughed together before he went to work. He hugged me.

                                            At twelve o'clock we broke our fast while we were talking. The little boy asked me to play with him. Who refuses to play with the children of someone you love and are very close to you?

                                             We played until two o'clock in the evening, and I told them to stop playing so that when your father comes, I will have the energy to go out at night .

                                      Wait for the rest of my travel story in the second part