Finally arrived at high school

(I forgot to say that in third year of college, I became a fan of bts)

                        The day I went to enroll in Ibn Hazm High School, when I went inside, I was very afraid of them because it was very high at that time and my head was spinning. The general guard, Mrs. Hathoum, seemed like a difficult person, but on the contrary, she was very nice.

                       I am still devastated by what happened during my freshman and sophomore years in college. We turn to students and teachers. I want to start talking about a dirty girl who was in the same class as me, she hated me and pissed me off so much, one day the English teacher asked her to change the table, and she climbed on the table to go to the other place, (hello little lady, what are you doing? It's roommate behavior like you, it's everyone's class. You don't have the right to dirty.) you were bothering me too much.

                             Every time when she hurt me, I cried, it was a black year.

                            The English teacher Mrs. s3iid, I loved her, she told me that I am her daughter, and I will say thank you to her.

                                There was a funny teacher, she put on two bibs to protect herself from the corona and made us die of cold because she opened all the windows. The history and geography teacher, very nice. To all the teachers, thank you very much.

                              A little message for this girl who was laughing at me, you're sick, you must not treat your colleagues like this, one day someone will treat you like that one day, you must treat others as you like to be treated . 

                             As you condemn, you will be condemned . 

                            Disability does not prevent us from achieving our dreams