I'm done with silence

Now I will say everything. I did not want to talk about this traitor who betrayed the Islamic State and insulted Muslims. This person is a professor who teaches us mathematics.

                                                              He used to brag about himself every day, give us boring advice, and never explain the lesson well, and I don't understand his lessons.

                                                          At the beginning of the year, I had called him to tell him that I was taking special assignments and that I had the right to do that because it was my right, and he mocked me with the ugliest mockery.

                                                  He started explaining the situation to all the students, and some of the students came and lied to me while he watched without a word.

                                                        Because of this, I got 1/20 because of him, but he gave me 12/20 in the result, but I did not want him to pity me. I wanted him to give me my rights.

                                                            He says: "I am an educator before I am a teacher."

                                                            Praise be to God, our parents raised us with the best education. We do not need any other education from you, because you are not educated in the first place, and you are not a Muslim, but rather you betrayed Islam.

                                                             Talking a lot is not good. You have shown us all that you are an infidel and a traitor because of what you said today about Muslims. You said that Muslims do not deserve your company, and you cursed them with a word that I do not remember how ugly it was.

                                                                           He sais a famous sentence: Becoming a mathematics teacher is not good. I had to go to support Israel

                                                                            This means that you are a traitor and not a Muslim. I, in turn, will give you advice

                                                                                 1 Do not link Islam with mathematics. It is not permissible for mathematics to be one thing and Islam to be another thing

                                                                                     2 Do not give too much advice, as it may make a person feel bored

                                                                                     3 Do not brag about what you do or show people that you are religious

                                                                                       4 Do not interfere in affairs that do not concern you

                                                                                         I did not intend to talk about this traitor, but what he did and said is never forgivable

                                                                                              I used to not stand him, and today I hate him more than before, and he is a substandard teacher

                                                                                                      But my two best friends, Khadija and Ikram, when someone meets them, I know that you will laugh from your heart and will not feel upset or sad.

                                                                                                     And I love them very much. For example, this day two very funny situations happened. The first was when Ikram and Khadija had to go to the principal to give them a tardy paper, and it was break time.

                                                                                        What happened is that my two female friends were ashamed because there were male masters with the principal, so I told them to be courageous and honorable. She said to Khadija, "You are the first to enter." The other replied, "No, you are. Enter." Then I intervened and told them, "I am the one who will enter and ask for the entry paper for you."

                                                                                                  The superintendent, Mr. Aziz Al-Amrabti, told me that you should go first, and I asked him for the entry paper for my friend. He did not hesitate and asked me for their numbers. They were surprised when I stuck my head out to ask for their numbers, and the mission was completed successfully.

                                                                                                          And we kept laughing while they were wondering how I did that. The second situation was when class ended and we left the class and the teacher closed the door on my best friend Khadija and she started screaming * Ikram!