Wrong thoughts

There are many Arab girls who marry, for example, Koreans or Chinese... The problem is that there are people who do not like Asians because of their eyes, as if they were created like that. There is no difference between the countries that God created, and there is no difference between us. We are all human, and we should not judge by appearance, but rather by what is in the heart, and this is what is important.

                                                         I hope in the future that you will change your opinion of any Asian people regarding the Arabs, and I hope that the Europeans will change their opinion of the Arabs.

                                                                 We Arabs are not terrorists, we are an Islamic nation, the nation of our master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, and the Messenger, may the best prayers and peace be upon him. Terrorism has not taught us, God forbid.

                                                                   Islam means peace. It means surrender to the command of God Almighty. It means showing kindness and helping others. As Muslims, we must pray and praise the poor.

                                                                    We have the birthday of the Prophet and the Hijri New Year, and my favorite month is the month of Ramadan, in which the atmosphere is very beautiful. They fire the sound of cannons at dawn, and before dawn we wake up and eat suhoor in order to begin fasting after the dawn prayer, and this is what we do for a whole month.

                                                         Do you know that if you gave Islam your time and searched for it and saw the greatness of God, you would be ashamed of yourselves?

                                                       Islam is a very beautiful religion, and thank God I was born a Muslim