MONSTERS PEOPLE

The next day, I went to continue my registration in high school, and when I returned, I washed the dishes for my mother, and she was not home, so I would surprise her, and then I went to study. She came back before I finished and said, "You don't have to do that. You are coming back from high school tired, and you should rest."

                                     My mother is the most beautiful woman on earth. May God protect her and prolong her life. The important thing is that after that, I went to study for hours and then we ate lunch.

                                      And I went back to study in my room while I was studying. We heard a woman screaming. When we looked at the window, we found an intense quarrel between a woman and a man, and the latter defrauded this woman and stole her money.

                                   And this man's past is known to be a black past, as he was a thief and a fraud, and all people hate him 

                                  After that, I went back to school, and my mother, brother, and father went out, so I kept listening to the songs, and when they came back, my mother used to say that the two of them in the building should be in prison.

                               And I immediately knew who he was. Let me tell you about one of our neighbors. This neighbor always brings trouble. This last one hates the building guard and his wife for no reason. This family is very spiteful and always hurts  the gard and his wife . 

                                I just want to understand one thing why you pray the prayers if you behave like this with the poor? For what ? You won't get into heaven anyway because you hurt others. What ? You and your wife and your son are going to hell because you don't treat the building caretaker well. You and your family are sick; and bad guys and monsters. In these worlds people who are monsters unfortunately there are many more of them than good people.   Have mercy on those on earth, and those in heaven will have mercy on you .