To Meryem Syouri

Dear Maryam, I want you to know that I am not angry with you and I have no grudge against you, and I know that what you are doing is in spite of yourself but my dear is not making accusations on the others and do not oppress them. Go tell people stories of bullying and beatings that aren't true.

                                         Because you will have eaten their meat, and that is forbidden in Islam, and don't lie to people because that is also forbidden.

                                      Don't you know that this is the life of this world? Don't you know that there will be a Day of Resurrection, the day when Allah will hold everyone responsible for their actions?

                                  You will first have to reconcile with yourself, then you will have to apologize to everyone for the debt you have wronged.

                                   I forgive you, but we must see if Siham, who was your first victim, will forgive you.

                                          This gift that I brought you from my trip from Casablanca had no meaning for you, no, my darling, it had meaning. I said in my head at that moment, Mary is my best friend and she is very nice. She deserves all the good things.

                                          Omaima had told me that I had a playful and happy personality, she told me that I should not change my nature, and in fact she is right.

                                  I hope you recover and become better than before, and that's it