Didn't see ya there (very small)

"I know Dean... I just..." you paced back and forth as he watched you from his bed. He smirks as his hands are behind his head and out stretched body. "A part of me doesn't want this but the other part of me holds out hope." Reaching one side of the room you turn to walk some more. "I've never been one for being an optimist but if..." you stop and look at him. Crossing your arms, "what?" "You," he says nearly chuckling. 

You begin to pace once more, "its not funny Dean. I mean this is no laughing matter." He pushes up from the headboard, "I know its not but come on." You spin on your heal, "come on? Come on? That's your mighty argument." He splits the distance between you two and puts his hands on your shoulders, "what I mean is why are you thinking so much about this? If you are sure, without a doubt, then you should go for it." Dropping one arm he pats your shoulder with the other.

"You mean it," trying not to show eagerness. "Yea, I mean you're a wonderful person and he'd be stupid to turn you down." He shoves his hands in his pockets, "but it is my brother we're talking about." You go over and rock up on your tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek, "you're the best." He grabs you and pulls you in for a hug, "okay then just keep that in mind when you two are together," he makes a few awkward hand motions. You smile as you turn, "then I'll buy you better headsets."

Opening the door and turning at once you nearly run into Sam, "fuck! I mean... Hi." He takes a step back and gives you a little wave, "I was just going to my room to get something." "Hey Sam," you shift and scratch at the back of your neck, "do you want to see a movie sometime?" "Sure," he smiles wide, "I just saw on tv there going to have a special on-" you interrupt him, "how about a movie away from the bunker?" "Oh," he scratches his chin, "I'll get my shoes then."

THE END