You get stabbed

"Where did you go?" Looking around the corner as you pushed the cart around. "Here!" He jumps in front of you and nearly makes you jump out of your skin. "SAM!" You put your hand over your heart because it's beating so fast. He laughs and puts his hand on your shoulder, "sorry... I had to." You punch him in the other arm as he wraps up his laughing fit.

Once your heart gets down to semi normal rhythm, "so did you get the cereal you wanted?" He looked around and held up his pointer, "be back." You smiled at your giant man-child as you turned and went down another aisle. Putting some things in the cart he comes in the other direction and puts a box in the cart. "Is that a big enough box?" He whips around and looks at you while sucking his cheeks in. "Okay run way model, anything else we need?"

After checking out you carry five bags to his ten as you load up the truck. He takes the bags from you as he leans in and gives you a little kiss. Climbing into the cab you look over as he gets in, barely having to step up. He starts up the beast and takes off for home. With the wind in your hair and the smell of the country air filling up your nose you look over at Sam. His majestic locks dancing in the wind and those aviator sunglasses reflect the rays.

He glances over, "what?" You smile big, "nothing. Just you." He stretches his arm over and grabbing your shoulder he pulls you to him. You'll never get tired of this view as you rest your head near his chest and your hand on his thigh as his hand moves up and down your arm. In these moments you wish the drive were a little longer. Soon the truck is pulling into the driveway and you both get out and grab armfuls of bags.

Once inside you take the bags to the kitchen with Sam right behind you. He puts his bags on the floor because yours takes the counter space. You both move around each other to put the food away. Ducking under his arms a couple of times and doing a couple of little dance steps to avoid running into each other. Missing a step you hit his stomach with the bag of flour. A white puff scatters down his front, "I'm sorry!" You try so hard not to laugh as you put the bag down. He stands there looking down at the white spot that now covers his shirt and pants.

"Gosh I'm sorry," you say while trying to sweep away the flour. Once you reach the front of his pants you attempt to get it off but without any luck. Looking up at him, "you're going to have to remove these pants." "To get the flour off?" Your eyes shift from side to side, "yes... to remove the flour." He laughs as he removes his pants and hands them over. You raise your brow, "there's still some flour on your shirt." He doesn't break eye contact as he unbuttons and slowly slipping it off his shoulders. You take a quick breath in as he hands the shirt over. You've seen this sight before, many times, but it never ceases to take your breath away. Taking his shirt you point to his abs, "I uh... think you've got some flour there." He takes a step closer, "where?" With your hand still stretched out, "there." As he gets closer your finger touches his skin then you gently lay your palm flat. Moving your hand up from his abs, feeling every sculpt and divot as your sensitive finger tips move over his pecks. He looks into your eyes, "I thought you said the flour was lower." You swallowed hard at the sound of his lowered voice.

Looking up at him and seeing the growing smirk on his face that sends a heat through your body. He leans down and you stand on your tiptoes as your lips move together. His hands move to the small of your back and he presses you up against his naked chest. Hands moving through his hair and down his ripped back. His hands drop further to your thighs and he pulls you up so you wrap your legs around his waist. Your lips move from his and find his ear. Kicking off your shoes as you suck on his ear you whisper, "bedroom."

He takes a few steps and runs your leg into the doorframe. "Sorry," he maneuvers but you continue kissing his neck. Making a few spinning moves to avoid tables and other objects on the way to your room but manages to scape your back against the door. You bite his neck in return and get a hiss from him. Crossing the room quickly he slams your back on the mattress and lowers himself on top of you. Hardly any time to react you strip off your shirt and he tosses it away.

Reconnecting lips your fingers eat up his luscious locks. His hips dig into you and his bulge teases between your thighs. Pressing you further into the mattress your legs come up around his waist and move a little lower. Using your big toes you move the elastic of his boxer briefs down. He gets up and pulls off your pants and undies then rocks your night after flinging his to the floor.

Waking up in the morning your sore muscles got up and you scanned the floor to look for your clothes. Finding his shirt you throw it on and move to the bathroom. You smile as you see your bra in the sink from when you moved from the bed. Making your way back to the bed but taking it a little slow you see him asleep and can't help but to take a few seconds and see how peaceful he looked. "Stop staring." You jump as he says that, "okay well someone has to get ready for work."

Hissing once and a while as you put your work clothes on under a watchful eye. "Call in today, stay a little longer." "I would Sam but don't you want to eat?" He laughs a little and you look at him in the mirror, "don't look at me like that, I have to go." Grabbing your purse you move over to the bed and give him a kiss. He runs his hand down your arm, "stay with me." You straighten out, "I gotta go. Don't want to be late." Backing away you blow him a kiss and leave the room. Sliding your shoes back on you head out the door. Sam gets up a few minutes later and putting on some clean clothes. Before hopping into the shower he gets his phone and sends you a message, "hope you're not too sore for tonight." After he hits send he tosses his phone on the bed and goes to take a shower.

He steps out from the bathroom with a towel ruffling his hair then he tosses it back in the bathroom. Moving over to the bed he notices his notification light blinking. Picking up his phone he unlocks it to see a message form you. Smiling he opens it and that smile quickly fades away. His hand shakes and his lip quivers. Another message appears, "if you want to see her again come to Jackson refinery and be alone." Going back he looks at the photo sent to you. He sees you with your mouth gagged and your eyes red from crying.

Shoving his phone in his pocket he moves to the closet. Pushing the clothes aside he pushes on the back wall so the corner pops up. Getting his fingers around it and opening the hidden door he ducks and goes inside. Flipping the switch to the right the light comes on to reveal a room filled with guns, knives, and other weapons. Grabbing the green duffel to the side he walks around and packs it with any and everything. Picking up his gun he slides out the clip and after checking it he slides it back in and tucks it in his waist.

Leaving the room he presses the door back till it clicks then sliding the clothes to cover it he makes his way to the main door. Getting his car keys and leaving the place you share he gets in his car and drives to the building. Jaw clenched he throws the car in park and exits it. With duffel in hand he makes his way to the door. Looking around he opens the door and charges inside. Cautiously stepping he sees the chair you're tied to and the beam of light that surrounds you.

He gets closer and sees one of your captors. Pulling out the knife he stabs the guy and as he lights up Sam pulls it out and throws him to the floor. You look over and see him. Your captor notices your muffled cries. "Shut up bitch," he yells as his eyes turn black. Sam raises the knife at the demon, "let her go! She has nothing to do with this." The demon begins to laugh, "that's where you're wrong." He raises his knife and plunges it into your heart. You gasp while going wide eyed looking up at him. "NO," Sam runs over to you as the demon laughs.

Sam spins around and catches the demon, knocking him to the ground. Repeated punches to the face the demon has stopped laughing. Leaving him bloody long enough to get his knife back in his hand and stab him with it. Lighting up and lifeless Sam gets up and runs back to you. "Y/N?" He throws the knife down and lowers your gag. He cups your face, "hey hey, don't you die on me, not now. You can't leave like this. We were supposed to grow old together." Your lifeless head rolled around. He pulled the ropes from your hands and lifted you out of the chair. Sitting down with you in his lap he held you close. "It's all my fault. This is what I wanted to protect you from," he rocked back and forth, "its all my fault." His voice cracked as he pressed your cold head into his chest, "its all my fault."