Yoga Instructor (small)

Imagine: 

You roll up your yoga mat. Not really feeling it today, especially when your friend calls and cancelled on you. There were never many in the early morning class and you didn't go yesterday so you head off. When you get to the studio and a handfull of others share the space. As usual your waiting for the instructor. When five extra minutes go by you decide to start stretching. Your butt in the air and a gasp from the woman next to you makes you curious. You raise your head and drop. "Hi. I'm Sam and I'll be teaching this morning." You looked him up and down. Why couldn't he be here full time? "Okay, lets get to it." 

The minutes fly by as you do the best yoga of your life. Watching Sam is a real treat. As he poses you see his flexibility and muscles. You nearly faint as he downward dogs. You try not to stare but the way those hips dug into that mat and when his back rose drove you crazy. 

Towards the end of class he walked around. He stood beside you, "oh, y/n. Your not high enough, let me help," he places his hands around your leg and raises it slightly. "You should feel it here," his fingers trace your thigh,  "and here," he places his hand on your stomach. You know your blushing and don't look at him. 

Class is over and you roll up your mat. "Your really good," you see Sam coming up to you. "I practice a lot," you tuck some hair behind your ear. He looks into your eyes, "it shows." You smile, "do you want to get a drink." "I'd love to." 

You open your door and your both mouth to mouth stumbling in. The door is closed while your keys and purse are dropped. You move around and shedding pieces of clothing. He stops you briefly against the wall. Kissing and caressing your breasts. You hand goes into his shorts and massage his growing erection. He rips your pants open and drops his shorts. You hold on for dear life and tug at his shirt and he's inside you. Against the wall, leaving a dent, he makes you come in no time. He wraps his arms around you, "bedroom," you point. 

He carries you around his waist and you feel your matress at your back. He slips in you again and you rise up kissing and you bite his lip then quickly press your tongue to take the sting away. He removes your shirt and kisses at your breasts. You grab the bottom of his shirt amd strip it off him. "Damn," you whisper and run your hands up and down his sweaty chest. You roll him over and straddle him. He is fully hard and you feel every inch inside you. You move gracefully and lean down to kiss his pecks. You bounce more and he bucks into you after finding your pace. Your face is so hot and just when you feel its going to catch on fire a bomb inside you goes off. You and Sam call each others names and a few obscenities. You are spent as you slump over and fall next to him. You chest heaves and you look over at sweaty Sam. He breathes in and out heavily then moves to give you a kiss. 

"Do you teach tomorrow?" He looks saddened when he says no. "Good. Then I can show you some positions I've been working on." A giant smile comes to his face and you both chuckle.