Kiss the Girl

(Yes a disney request) 

*

You giggle as he takes your hand and helps you from the car. Looking around, "what are we doing here?" He smiles at you, "do you trust me?" You crack a smile because he's the one person you've felt most comfortable with, "of course." Those dimples return then he opens the backseat door and pulls out a pair of flats. "You'll need to take those off," he points to your shoes. He gets down on one knee and pats the other, "here." You rest your foot on his knee and he slips your shoe off and replaces it with one of the flats.

You switch feet and try not to focus on his hands being so gentle and firm. He lets your foot down gently and stands, "good to go." Taking his hand he walks you further towards the water that is now visible. The moon reflected off the ripples and your new shoes tapped on the dock. "A boat? Really?" You ask as you both head down the slim path towards the floating vessel. "It'll be fun, trust me." You grab his arm and give it a little squeeze, "always do."

He steps on to the boat and steadies you as you make your way on the deck. Stumbling a bit he holds you closer and slowly lowers you. You don't look at him for fear he'd see how red your cheeks are. "Thanks," you sheepishly say. "Have a seat and we'll be off," Sam points to the chairs behind you. Sitting down you watch him get behind the wheel and start the engines up. The rope tossed back on to the dock and you were off to a spot he spent many nights.

Feeling the cool air through your hair and across your skin as Sam drives. When it slows to a stop you look up and see the stars. Looking back towards him the moon just behind him and it outlines his hair. You smile as your heart skips a beat. He cuts the engine and takes a seat beside you. "So what are we doing out here?" You look into his soulful eyes, "we're doing it." He reaches over and takes your hand then folds your fingers down except for the pointer.

He then stretches your arm to point to the sky. "See that star?" Your face is warm but you try to see where he's looking. "Where?" He gets closer and his lips are by your ear, "there," he whispers. The warmth of his breath sends electricity throughout your body. You follow your finger to see a star then he moves to the next one. "Follow the three stars to get the handle to the big dipper." You swallow hard as his pointer stretches out to cover the top of yours. Even in this cold night his body is so warm and enticing.

"Then... if you go directly from the point," he moves your hand slowly across the stars. He stops at a very bright one, "and that's the North Star." "Wow," you whisper out. His hand moves down your arm leaving goose bumps in its wake. Using his other hand he puts it under your chin and moves your face in his direction. Staring at each other he starts to lean in then your phone goes off. "Kiss the girl," your countdown to your date and your face goes pale. You must have set your alarm for pm instead of am.

Sam laughs a little as you turn off the alarm then gets your attention again. "That's what I was planning on doing." Putting your phone down and giving him your attention. He leans back in but before your lips connect he whispers, "your phone's not going off again is it?" You smile, "shut up and kiss me." Leaning the rest of the way you felt as if fireworks were exploding above your heads.