Naughty with Sam

You and Sam pulled up to a motel and checked into a room. Your cross country trip was going well and you both were seeing so many things America had to offer. There were walking on trails and photographing in national parks. Laughing together as you took turns driving and feeling the wind through your hair.

After you checked in and took a shower you didn’t bring any of your clothes in but you grabbed one of his shirts. Leaving the bathroom you move to the window and close the curtains. It was dark outside and you looked around the little room, “Sam?” That’s when you saw the note on the bed. “Hey babe, went for food, be back soon.” Smiling you climbed into bed and waited for him to get back.

After a bit the door opened and he came in with a couple of bags. Raising the bags in the air, “hungry?” “Not so much, I just think I’m going to sleep.” He sets the bags on the table and takes out a container. Opening it and stabbing the lettuce with the fork he shoves it in his mouth. He makes a yummy sound, “you’ve got to try this dressing!” He stands up and walks to the bed. That’s when he sees your wearing his shirt.

Stopping dead in his tracks, “how can you look so sexy in my shirt?” He stood over you and moved to your head. Leaning over he lowered the fork with some lettuce on it. You leaned up and took the crunchy lettuce in your mouth. The dressing really was good and it melted in your mouth. You made a yummy noise and nodded your head. “Right,” Sam said with a smile.

When you were done chewing he’s still leaned over you. “What?” He points, “actually you have a little something here…” You wipe your mouth, “did I get it?” Seeing his dimples indicates that you didn’t. “You are too adorable,” he leans in further and you feel his lips on yours. His arm moves to the side of your head as he hovers over you.

Your hands move through his hair and down to the hem of his shirt. His kisses grow deeper and you feel him move more onto the mattress as it gives under his weight. Pulling his shirt up higher you break your lips apart long enough to remove it from his body. His hand moves down your side and under his shirt. When his hand moves further down between your legs he smiles against your lips. “Naughty, naughty, someone’s not wearing any panties.”

He kisses the side of your lips, down your neck, sucking on your collarbone; he unbuttons two buttons and kisses your skin revealed. “What are you going to do to me?” “Hum. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.” Your eyes widen as he moves lower and puts his hands on your knees. “Someone needs to learn what happens when you don’t wear panties.” His hands move your knees from each other then he raises an eye brow and lowers his head.

Gasping and hissing as you feel his hot breath that makes you wetter. The gentle flicking of his tongue on your clit drives you crazy. Bringing your knees together and warming his ears. His hands move up your legs and snake around your thighs. He forces them away from his head and buries his tongue in your layers. He massages and rubs in every crevice, retaining pressure no matter how much you moan.

Your mouth flies open as his tongue moves from side to side. Grabbing a handful of sheet while the other gets a handful of his hair. Your fingers expand and scrunch on his scalp. When he moves in deeper you moan and tug at his hair. “Fuck Sam!” His magical tongue moves around your entrance and pushes inside. Hissing harder as his tongue wiggles inside you. The other hand white knuckles at the sheets and you try to move your legs but his hands over power you.

The heavier you breathe the wider his smile grows. You cry and whimper out his name, “Sam… I… I’m… AHHH!” The pleasure his tongue provided moved you into a cooling orgasm to your warm body. You loosen your grip on the sheets and his hair. He kissed your thighs and you felt his smile on your skin. “God Sam… that was… that..” you manage between breathing. His head pops up and smirks, “not done.”

He stands and unbuckles his belt. With one swift movement he kicks off his shoes and pulls off his jeans, socks and boxers. As he crawls on top of you, you don’t have the strength to fight him but managing to giggle. Kissing your neck he moves inside you and holds for a second. You loved it when he did this move because your body responded more to his movements. He then moved and you moved your hips with him.

He grunted into your neck as he moved faster. Your lung begged for air as his pace got faster. He relentlessly bucked his hips into you and you held on for dear life. “I…I…GAH… I’m…YOUR SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!” Your eyes dart to his face and you witness his glorious orgasm face as his warm cum fills you. He smiles so that his dimples show as he collapses on top of you. His head falls over your shoulder and you run your fingers through his dampened hair.

Your weakened legs move from the sheets and wrap around his waist. His panting warms your skin as his chest heaves against yours. While stroking his hair with one hand the other moves over his sweaty back. Lightly scratching over his muscles you hear his breathing slow. You held him and felt him fall asleep in your arms. Moving to kiss the top of his head you close your eyes, falling asleep to the sound of his breath and the feel of his skin against yours.

THE END