Shoe

Your dad works for the sewer company and in the tunnels he finds interesting things. One day he brought home a shoe. It was a little worn and dirty but with a little love it would shine bright. 
You clean the shoe and notice "SW" in marker on the tongue. You think of several images and names what those initials could match. It is a big shoe so you picture someone tall. You put the shoe on the floor next to your foot, "really tall guy." 
You go down into the kitchen for something to drink. Nothing. So you grab some money and walk to the market, three blocks away. You head for the soda and see two tall guys shopping. They argue like an old married couple and the slightly shorter one likes pie. You stand behind them as they pay for their things. You hear them carry on and you catch a name, Sam. You look down and his does have big feet. Dean turns around and smiles at you as they leave. You pay quickly and follow a few paces behind them. "Sam! Sam Winchester!" A man down the sidewalk yells and gives him a hug. You can't hear what they talk about but you found out who owns the shoe. After the other guy leaves you build your confidence. You walk up behind him and tap him near the shoulder. He turns and damn he's pretty, "Sam Winchester?" He smiles, "yes." You shift your weight, "I found something of yours." He looks at you with one eyebrow up, "okay..."

You hold up a finger, "one second. I'll be right back." You run the block and up to your room grabbing the shoe. You hold it behind your back and run up to him. Dean looks around but watches you run. You stop just in front of him, "here," you pull the shoe around from your back. "My shoe! It went down the drain." He grabbed it excitedly and pulled you in for a hug. "Sammy really loves his shoes." When he pulls away is when you notice his dimples. "Let me thank you for returning my shoe. Dinner?" A look of shock comes across your face, "I uh, sure." 
They get in their car and start to drive off, "hey you! I didn't get your name!" Sam yells out the window. "It's y/n!" You wave and he waves back.