In the kitchen

You woke up wrapped up in sheets. They threaded across your body and nearly making a cocoon out of you. You smile at the scent left behind. You can smell his musky aftershave on his pillow and all over the bed. Looking over at the now empty side you marvel in remembrance of the man who was at your side. Not having to work today had its perks, like sleeping in.

Finally rolling out of bed after freeing yourself from the sheets you put on one of his shirts. It’s a big plaid thing but it smells like him and you love it. Nearly dancing around the place you parade around in his shirt and sweat pants. You get the mail, eat a little something, watch some tv, and take an unexpected nap.  Waking up a few short hours before he’d be getting home you fixed your hair and looked through the cabinets.

Figuring out to throw together a few items you decide what to make. You don’t want to make something that requires lots of steps or ingredients because you’re not that great of a cook. But you were learning. You chop up some bell peppers on the island’s cutting board and toss them into the skillet. After chopping up the chicken that you let thaw and adding that into the skillet as well.

You season it with some oil and chili powder for extra kick. Turning down the heat you make sure the chicken is done and the peppers are still a little crunchy. Taking down a couple of plates and placing them on the counter. Your startled when you glance up to see Sam smiling in the doorway at you. His eyes move up and down your figure, making you blush a little.

He walks towards you and you look into his eyes. His hazel eyes full of lust. He backs you against the counter, “Sam?” You whisper as he presses his lips to yours. You moan at his touch as his hands paw at you. He undoes a few buttons and moves his hand inside as he bites at your lower lip. Quivering to his touch you try to push back but he’s too strong.

He presses you so hard you spread your legs apart to get relief. His tongue begs to move into your mouth. You resist then finally let it gain entrance. Your head briefly gets pushed back and bangs on a cabinet. Pushing back your fingers move to the hem of his shirt and you pull it over his head. His hands move under your thighs to lift you onto the counter. Breathing heavier now as your lips move over each other.

His hands work and successfully remove your top. Pressing your bodies closer together your skin grows on fire. The friction gets to be too hot as you wrap your legs around his waist. He scoots you more on the counter and you knock off a couple of dishes in the process. Zipper and string rub against each other and his jeans are tightening, begging for release. His tongue tickles your jawline and moves to suck on your ear than neck.

You move your hips against his waist. He grunts in your ear and your lungs no longer support oxygen. Dragging you off the counter you grab his shoulders as he moves you to the island. Putting your feet on the ground he sucks harder at your collarbone. Then in one spin he pins you against the island and his very large erection. With a yank he pulls off your sweats, becoming more aroused to see no panties.

Taking a handful of hair his jeans fall and he steps out of them before pushing himself slowly inside you. Your jaw falls and air hisses through your teeth. He moves sinfully slow so you can feel every inch of him. Your nails try to dig into the countertop. He pushes your cheek to the island top and you adjust to accommodate him. Picking up his pace you move until his hands stop you. You grit your teeth then gasp for air as he grabs your wrists and hold them with one hand behind your back.

You moan louder when he takes a couple of long drags before slamming into you. Skin hitting skin and the sounds of pleasure echo through the kitchen. Fire erupts in you as he moves harder in you, hitting that sweet spot time and time again. Your sweaty bodies rub together as he moves to kiss and nuzzle your back. His growing scruff scratched across your shoulder blades. Your legs quaked under him. He released your wrists but kept one hand in his as he pinned it to the counter.

“FUCK SSSSAAAMMM!!” Your body shook as your big orgasm hit. “OH Y/N!!” He screamed near your ear as his voice went horse. He fell on your back while you panted. Trying to put weight on your legs only having them feel like wet noodles. You grimaced as he pulled out, his head resting between your shoulder blades. “I should cook more often,” you try to say in a playful tone between breaths. “You should wear plaid more often,” he chuckled back.

THE END