Help shaving

Walking down the hallway you pause briefly when you hear a couple of, "damnits," and things being shuffled around. Growing curious you make your way to the noise. You stop outside the bathroom door and cross your arms as you see Sam trying to use his left hand. The white cream already sloppily on his face as he picks up the razor. He moves slowly to his chin and just before touching he lets out a sign and drops it to the counter.

"Need some help?" He looks over at you with those puppy eyes. Moving towards him you pickup the razor as he bends down a little. Seeing the uneven shaving cream across his face you put the razor down and move around him. Putting the lid down you tap on it, "have a seat." Picking up a towel you wipe away his attempt at lathering up. You get the can and put some in your palm then take some to gently apply to his chin and neck.

Moving it all around you take your pinky and wipe it off his lips. Taking the razor in your hands once more you take a stroke against the grain. Running the water you rinse it off with every swipe. "Now go like this," you mimic the face you want him to make so you can shave under his nose. You move around so you don't miss a single inch of his face. He chuckles a little, "now stop because I don't want to make a mistake." He looks at you, "just keep that low and away from my hair."

Turning the sink off and put the razor down to pick up the towel. There isn't much cream to remove but you wipe off his whole face anyway. "How's that?" He uses his good hand and feels his skin, "good. What do you think?" You lean in and run your cheek along his and you feel his jaw clench then loosen. Leaning back you smile, "as smooth as a baby's bottom." He opens his mouth then closes it but as he opens again he reaches out grabbing your shirt and pulling you to him. Your lips connect and you don't know how to react but kiss him back quickly.

When you break for air you look into his big hazel eyes, "what was that for?" His thumb traces your bottom lip, "my thanks for helping me." You run your fingers along his smooth face, "most welcome and you shave every other day right?" He smiles, "I do now."