Reading

Coming into the living room and seeing Sam's nose stuck in a book. "Whatcha reading," as soon as this leaves your mouth you regret saying it. He raises his brow and looks up at you, "general linguistics of ancient civilizations volume 1." Moving around to sit beside him, "sounds... um, nice." He returns to the book and leans over once and a while to write something on the notepad. You watch him work, "could there be anything sexier?"

You pick up volume two from the table and dive in. You see him lean up and write something about the Mayan civilization to which you lean up take his pen and write next to it, "also Assyria." Putting the pen back in his hand you look over to see him smiling at you. "Could there be anything sexier?" You laugh a little as he sets the pen down and you both return to the books. Propping your feet up on the table they gradually get closer to him.

You feel his hand pick your feet up one by one and swing them in his lap. Peaking above your book to see him reading but your focused on when he reads his lips move slightly. Smiling as you watch him read then his hand moves to your foot and begins massaging it. When he leans forward to make more notes you tickle him with your toes to his chest. "Stop," he pushes away your foot but you move it right back. He begins to tickle your foot, "Sam stop!" You laugh and try to kick your foot away but his grip tightens.

He continues to tickle you and pulls you to him slightly then springs on you, pinning you down on the couch. The laughing went away as your eyes locked. His hair framed his face as he looked down at you. Your heart beats faster as he gets closer, lips so close you can nearly touch them. You try to move up to kiss him but he retreats back. "Sam..." you whine a bit causing him to smirk. You slowly move beneath him and bite your lip at the sound of his huffs.

Not being able to take it anymore he presses his lips to yours and moan at the taste. His hands move over your and pretty soon his shirt is unbuttoned and your pants are coming off. "Oh Sam," you gasp as his lips suck at your neck. Moving your hands down his back and under his jeans, squeezing his firm ass. He sucks harder and you hope your turtleneck is clean for tomorrow. Moving your hands around you undo his jeans and start to slide them down.

Moving your legs further apart causing more contact with him. Pushing your panties to the side you arch your back and gasp for air as he enters. He goes slowly for the first few seconds then when you are adjusted he lets loose. Nails digging into his back he grunts as he continues to buck. Getting closer and closer to being pushed over the edge he raises you to get deeper. "Fuck Sam!" You grab his large bicep for support as pleasure shoots through your body.

You don't relax for long because he pulls out long enough to flip you over so you're bent over the armrest. Harder and harder your thighs are pressed so deep into the armrest that the metal support on the inside is indented in your skin. Finding it hard to breathe he reaches down and wrapping his hand around your cheek he pulls you to his lips. This kiss is rougher and his tongue forceful as it burrows around. More pleasure than you thought possible shoots throughout your body as it becomes weaker.

Bucking relentlessly his breath becomes shorter and his moans deeper as he finally yells your name through the place. Leaving you shaky he pulls out and you gather your strength to push yourself up. He grabs you and pulls you into his lap. Looking at his face, his blissful satisfied face, you smile and bring your hand to his cheek. He takes your hand and looks at your red face, "could there be anything sexier." He gives you a wink as you stroke your thumb across his cheek, "I can't think of anything."