Kitsune (sad)

Sam and Dean are passing through a town and Sam goes out for supplies. He’s in the store and runs into a familiar face. “Amy?” Sam says with a higher tone. The woman turns fully around, “Sam?” They hug and exchange further pleasantries. “So your living here now, any incidents?” She looks at him dead in the eyes, “No Sam. I’m a mortician and never take more than I need.” Sam smiles, “Good.”

Sam returns to the hotel room and tells Dean who he ran into. Dean gets angry, “So you let the monster go again?! You had the opportunity and didn’t take it?” Sam slams the fridge door, “Dean, she’s not a monster. She killed her own mother for me. She’s a friend.” Dean gets up, “Well that’s real nice you have a friend but what happens when she kills again?” “Dean she’s a mortician and doesn’t kill anymore.” “Sam she’s a freggin Kitsune and a monster. She will kill again!” Sam clinches his teeth and stares at his brother.

They wake up to the police scanner reporting a murder. When they leave the morgue Dean glares at Sam all the way to the car. “It isn’t her. She gave me her word.” Dean looks over, “Good, so I don’t need to tell you what this looks like.” The Impala starts and drives off. Sam gets out of the car and Dean as well. Only when Sam goes inside Dean runs back to the Impala and drives off. Sam runs after him but stops in the road, DEAAN!!” Sam gets back to the room and calls Amy. The phone just rings.

Sam sits and waits for his brother to get back. It gets dark and Sam’s on the computer. He tracks where Amy has been and notices she has a child. Well a teenage boy. He digs deeper and finds his birth certificate. He calls Dean. “I had to Sammy. She was killing again and I did this so she wouldn’t hurt others.” Sam pauses and decides to hang up. Why would he tell his brother that there is another one? Sam steals a car and takes another way so Dean wouldn’t see him. When Dean leaves, Sam takes a peek inside. He looks in to the back bedroom and finds the boys bedroom. He looks at photos and books on his desk. “Who the hell are you?” Sam turns around, “Mark right?” He gets a confused look on his face, “Yea. Who the hell is asking?” Sam motions him to sit down, “Mark, I’m. I’m your father.”

After a lot of fighting and words being exchanged Sam finally convinces Mark to come with him. He asks Sam the whole way where his mom is and Sam can’t answer. Mark and Sam enter the room and Dean hides a gun he was cleaning under the sheets. “Dean this is Mark. Mark is Amy’s son.” Dean rises and goes for the blade in his jacket. Sam holds out his hand, “Mark is my son.” “Your what now?” Dean throws his hand out and slumps back on the bed. Sam and Mark sit in chairs across from each other. Sam talks, “Mark I have to put you in a safe house. You can’t travel the country with us and I can’t risk you being seen by another hunter.” Dean slides his hand down his face. “Well there’s a foster home for boys that I know. A two days drive.” Sam looks at Dean with wide eyes. “I want to live here. Why can’t I live here? What happened to my mom?” Dean speaks up, “Sorry kid she passed away. So we have to put you in a safe place. Do you have any urges? Like strange urges?”

Mark thinks for a while and answers no. They leave in the morning and travel almost all day. They stop for some shut eye. In the middle of the night Sam wakes up and looks around. He gets up and shakes Dean. “Hey Dean, where’s Mark?” They get up and hear the bathroom window open and a thud. The water pours into the sink and guns in hand they open the door. Mark has blood on his face, “Hey guys.” Sam lowers his gun and Dean doesn’t. Sam walks away and tears roll down his face. The sound of a knife being unsheathed and boot steps.