Summary/Disclaimer/What To Know

Summary: Thierry Lemieux: self-proclaimed good boy, straightforward,  and (somewhat) jaded. Those are three adjectives that describe the teenager with a heavy chip on his shoulders. Having a family that treated him like a trash can do that. So when the time came for him to be sent off to boarding school in Boston, Thierry has low expectations after being bullied for most of his life.

But when he crosses paths with the son of the headmistress and somehow learns that his roommate is a werewolf, that's when Thierry's senior year turns upside down and inside out. And with the help of fierce drag queens and an ally or two as the drama begins to unfold, Theirry has one rule to remember: Good boys never lie, no matter how unbelievably bizarre the truth may be.

Disclaimer: Copyright  © 2022/2023 by JayDEvers, all rights reserved. No part of this book may be photocopied, republished, or redistributed without the consent of the author.

Disclaimer #2: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events mentioned are used in a fictional manner, and any resemblance to the persons mentioned- living or dead, is purely coincidental.

What you need to know:

1. This is a BOYXBOY novel. Meaning there will be gay content that will be mentioned in most of the story. And the sexual content will be mainly in the. "fade-to-black/non-explicit" area, so if this offends you, do not go further.

2. I will be posting sneak peeks of the chapters on my weblog on Mondays and Wednesdays in the afternoons (starting with the sneak peek of the prologue that will be up on December 30th, before New Year's Eve which is when I will do something special to celebrate the relaunch of the House of Evers).

3. I will be working on an official Spotify playlist (if not post the videos of the songs of the chapters) so you can listen to the playlist as you read.

4. I will shout out a fellow Wattpad writer and follower who is a godsend to this community. I believe in showcasing some of the best writers and creators here and I want to give my thanks to each of them like I had when I was JayDioncelEvers.

So spread the word, ladies and gentlemen! This officially kicks off my comeback tour for the House of Evers and I encourage you all to join in for the ride! And if you like what you see, then show this writer of color some love and...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!