Ch. 20: Matt Lays Down the Law And Landon Gets A Mate

Matt's POV

"I am not happy," I growled at the two she-wolves that were in my mom's office as she and I stared them down with Ariana Vivacious and Aquilla at the corner of the office with matching glares on their faces. "You two have the fucking audacity to try to attack and kill my soulmate- my beautiful Thierry."

"We're doing what needs to be done, Matty boy," Crystal insisted.

"IT'S 'ALPHA MATT' TO YOU!" I roared, letting a bit of Sirion show through as I half-shifted.

"Whatever," Kylie scoffed, rolling her eyes in disdain that made me want to snatch them right out of her head. "Anyway, Alpha Matty, Crystal and I are dead certain that Thierry is nothing more than a simpering weak witch trying to seduce you and take you away from us."

"You bitch," Ariana spat lowly. "Matt and Thierry are TRUE soulmates, something that you and your trashy fellow henchwoman need to get through your thick skulls. Can't you see that Matt is gay?"

"But true soulmates don't really exist," Crystal persisted. "And besides, anyone can reject their 'claimed' soulmate at any time because they don't think that the other mate is truly qualified. And Thierry is hardly the one for Matt. I mean, he's clearly a weak link in his family's strong chain, hence them wanting him out of Texas and hoping that he'd go back a real man with a future GIRLFRIEND by his side or plans to be shipped to the military and coming back in a casket or a pine box. He's too bookish for his own good while Kylie and I are party girls who like to have a great time at night. He's moderately rich but isn't allowed to have his own funds which proves that he's incapable of money. And he leans way too much on his granny and those vampire freaks that he calls his friends and god-siblings. All in all, he's just a ratty little runt of the litter that needs to be put down for the sake of his family back home and of the pack."

Kylie nodded. "And besides, he's not fit to give you pups even if you go through the mating ritual," she piped up, crossing her legs. "If he does turn out to be a full werewolf, he'd be a horrendous sight with nothing to show but skin and bones. What if he dies from the bite and your 'self-professed love' is all for nothing? We're saying this out of love for you, Matt. If you really love Thierry, reject him- let him down easy and make sure that you rightfully belong to Crystal and me. And if you can't allow yourself to put him away quietly, then we'll be more than happy to give him the boot and send him to his Maker."

I let out a roar, sending shock waves through the office as I felt most of the students and wolves that belonged to the pack kneeling in place. "Enough!" I boomed. "I want you two to do three weeks of patrol duty at nighttime and you two are revoked of all privileges until you make nice with Thierry."

"What?!" exclaimed Crystal as her face went pale with horror. "Crystal and I are planning to go club-hopping tonight and-"

"Cancel them," Mom demanded, her wolf ready to tear into her. "And like my son said, you will apologize to Thierry for threatening him and belittling his greatness. And until you do that, you're basically fit to be tied on the pack land."

"Like hell, we'll apologize!" Kylie spat, standing up from the chair. "Thierry needs to be killed so the pack and the town can be free of his witchcraft. We're going to make his life a living nightmare until he decides to skip town of his volition or by our hand and is in a body bag."

That prompted Aquilla to snap her fingers as lightning nearly struck the she-wolves down.

"Watch yourself, Halfling," Kylie sneered at the drag queen. "The Seelie Court won't be happy to hear of you misusing your powers. The police might arrive."

"Good," Aquilla sassed. "That way they can arrest y'all for looking like rejects for the Playboy Bunny Mansion! Now run on out of here, my slutty Dorothy wannabe. And take your little slut friend, too! This ain't the yellow brick road, bitch!"

The girls stormed out of the office. "This isn't over," Crystal vowed. "You'll wish that you've mated with me and Kylie as well! We WILL have you one way or another."

The door was slammed shut as I felt myself turn back to normal while taking deep breaths. "Goddess, those two are a piece of work," I groaned. "Why do they insist that I'm fit to be their lover when I'm gay?!"

"Matt, some girls don't like to take 'no' for an answer," Mom told me as Landon came into the office with coffee in hand. "And it's clear that those two will be nothing but trouble."

"We'll make sure to keep an eye on them," Aquilla commented. "No doubt that those two will be ready to raise hell."

"Well, I feel like I'm being prepared for my own kind of hell," Landon said as he sat down Mom's coffee on the table.

"Why's that?" Ariana asked.

Landon took a deep breath. "So...I found my mate, and he's a male," he began. "But here's the thing: he's a Beta warrior like me and also a dominant."

"First off, congratulations," I said, smiling. "So what's the problem with you being mated with a dominant?"

"He's a dominant and so am I! I mean, who's going to be on the bottom?" Landon exclaimed. "I mean, he's one of the top Beta warriors from the Gold Bat vampire coven and the Alpha of the coven takes mating bonds- same-sex or not- very seriously like this pack. Who will dominate who in the bedroom?"

"Easy," Aquilla said. "It's you who will be the submissive while your vampy hunk will top you."

Everyone snorted out laughs as Landon's eyes went wide. "What?!" he screeched. "I can't-"

"You can and you will," purred a deep voice.

All eyes turned to the door as a tall and hulking man with cropped blonde hair sauntered into the room. Judging from his smile that boasted of his canine fangs and how his skin was slightly paler, I recognized him as a member of the Gold Bat vampire coven. "Hello to you," I said as I stood up. "And you must be Landon's mate."

"That I am," the Beta warrior vampire replied. "I am Jacerimiah Stallney, the head Beta warrior of my coven and I am here to formally claim my mate."

"Wait, what?!" Landon whimpered. "Matt, don't let him-"

"He's all yours," I said. "Just make sure to not bruise him. He's my first Beta and lead warrior in my pack."

Jacerimiah grinned widely. "But of course," he said. "And congratulations on claiming Mr. Lemieux as your mate, Alpha. Our Alpha offers his congratulations as does his male Luna mate Rhynn. And we offer our alliance to keep Thierry safe from any threat."

I nodded. "Thank you," I said. To Landon, "Have fun, man. And make sure to use plenty of lube and condoms. You're not ready for future cubs and little vampires just yet."

"Matt!" Landon cried as his hulking mate picked him up and led him out of the office as everyone hooted and hollered after the newly-paired couple.

"Looks like we got another couple that will be on the rise," Mom said as soon as everyone settled down. To me, "Where is Thierry, I'd like to know?"

"Studying," I answered, "but I made him promise to keep tonight open. I plan to make him take a break so he and I can spend some bonding time together."

And I was intending to make sure he will unwind. And tonight's perfect to enjoy another night of unfiltered passions.

Hot damn! Landon's got an Alpha vampire as his mate! And guess what? I got a doozy of a chapter for those two coming up next!

Dedication: minimxmist and Monrosey (two great authors that I followed on my old profile).

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!