Ch. 43: The Lemieux Address and the Final Showdown

"You look like a true incarnate demigod, Thierry," crooned Electrique as she helped me fix the collar of my suit jacket as I stared into the mirror. "Matt and Luciane do not know how good they had it when they rejected you."

I only hummed, staring into my reflection and taking stock of my newest appearance: a young man with the same milk-chocolate skin tone but more athletic than I was after my initial transformation. My hair was now snow-white yet still retained the short and curly style. My eyes were now a mix of honey-gold and diamond-white.

And I was currently dressed in a deep-blue tuxedo that was specifically designed by Sagittarina and shipped to a nearby intern from Zac Posen (who was surprisingly a male phoenix- the designer, that is; cool bean) that was completed with the same Maltese cross pendant from Grandpa Othel and the ring on my right finger. The person in the mirror had the same look of cool yet untapped anger that was fueling my plans to end this war and FINALLY show those three shameless women that I called my twin sisters and cousin that I was NOT the same young man that saw me worthless when I was alive and worth a lot when I'm dead.

"How are you feeling, Thierry?" Electrique, now clad in a skintight gown from Versace with her platinum blonde hair in an elegant French braid, asked me. "It seems like it was only two days ago that you came from the dead and you made us drop to your knees since you're now a patron god of the Omegas and the loners. I can assure you that once you finally make yourself known to your sisters, they're going to shit in their overused lingerie."

I smiled humorlessly, though the idea did make me snigger briefly as I smoothed the invisible wrinkles of my tuxedo. "I'm just ready to settle the score and make my name known in the world," I commented. "If I can be real with you?"

The transgender mage nodded.

I took a deep breath. "When I first arrived in Sammons Falls, I originally thought that my senior year was going to be full of the usual teenage song-and-dance with me hanging in the background while my family back home would still ship me off to military school or just decide to have a hitman end my life right then and there," I began. "I mean, before all of this, I was worth more to them dead than I was alive since I know that they had a million-dollar insurance policy on me. And then I slowly yet gradually learned more about myself and got into this whirlwind about the supernatural. I fell in love and had my heart broken. I was seen as a loser in the eyes of some and a hero and innovator by others. I laughed. I cried. Celebrated and then mourned. Life's been one roller-coaster of a ride and I wasn't sure if I could handle it all. And then, I told myself that I needed to stop merely existing and start living my life to what I can have.

"And now, I'm getting ready for this war that shouldn't have to happen because of hateful and feral rogues and spiteful hunters who have no honor. I'm the last moon wolf standing and I don't intend to have any more genocides on anyone's hands. Tonight's when I finally end this nightmare once and for all. My sisters have made their choices to be rotten to the core while my former mates chose to abandon me when I needed them, killing my unborn. And now? Well, all will be made right as the daylight draws near."

"Right on," Electrique purred as the door opened to reveal a tastefully-dressed Ariana and the other queens. "Are you ready for your speech?" my mentor asked me. "Everyone is waiting for you in the quadrangle."

I nodded. "It's time that the TRUE Luna makes his stand," I commented. Snapping my fingers once, I teleported them and myself to the balcony of the headmaster's mansion (which became a makeshift memorial site with flowers and balloons). And there were the cheering crowds of students, classmates, warriors, teachers, and even some of the townspeople before me as the humans had their weapons at their sides while shifters were ready for the kill.