Ch. 39: The Gruesome Threesome (The Joker's Wild-Cards)

Third-Person POV

Tiana, Fianna, and Mi'Chelle were fucked-up women with violent tendencies that could make Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and even the world's most deadly serial killers look like innocent preschoolers.

They arrived in Sammons Falls to finally eliminate Thierry Lemieux (Tiana and Fianna's brother and Mi'Chelle's cousin) and join the growing legion of feral rogue shifters and rebels hunters who hunt and kill other supernaturals for sport, science, and profit. In short, they wanted to join the legion of ferals and rebels in ending the life of Thierry Lemieux, the last surviving moon wolf, and descendant of Druscilla- the Moon  Goddess.

For them, it was bad enough to discover that Thierry was blessed to have an Alpha werewolf as his bondmate and soulmate. But when they learned that the young nerd had a second Alpha mate who was the son of Amalia (the goddess of wrath and the underworld), they were ready to finally do away with him and lead all the feral rogues and rebels into war.

When they first reunited with Thierry, they were hoping that he would go with them quietly and accept his fate- being willing to be beaten within an inch of his life, forcefully raped by the rogues and hunters, being decapitated and his organs being used for the black market before he was then taken by the mad scientists for their sadistic experiments and then being burned to ashes. Meanwhile, the girls would completely take over the supernatural world and force the male Alphas to marry them and give them future children (preferably girls).

They thought that their initial plans would go off without a hitch.

And then they were caught off-guard when Thierry shifted right in front of them- transforming into a massive white wolf with piercing gold eyes and a domineering aura that was the stuff nightmares were made from.

Now, the three young women were sulking in their shared hotel room and feeling rather upset about the latest development: Thierry's pregnancy, which would also mean that the rise of moon wolves would spell disaster since they were considered crown jewels in the eyes of Druscilla (the woman who was disguised as the ladies' grandmother) and were more than likely planning to steal all the hearts of the male Alphas.

"We can't let this go on," Fianna grumbled, tossing her empty bottle of beer to the trash can. "Thierry's carrying those spawns can only mean that we're more screwed if we continue to do nothing."

"We know," her twin replied. "The only way that we can finally have a foothold in this war is if we take things to the next level."

"How?" asked Mi'Chelle, looking at the girls in disbelief. "If you girls haven't realized, we're not on everyone's good list and there's heavy security going on in that werewolf pack and the surrounding communities."

"Ah, but you forget that we can be very discreet in getting what we want, dear cousin," Tiana replied. "And besides, all we need to do is get rid of the retiring Alpha and Luna and have their son and that Moranox hunk on our side if they want to see the adults alive."

"Oh," Mi'Chelle replied, smiling ruefully. "If Matt wants to see his parents alive and well, then he'll do anything, including..."

"That's right," Fianna smirked. "And by the time we're finished, Matt and Luciane will be our baby daddies while Thierry would rot away in hell."

The trio cheered happily, celebrating with another beer run and dreaming of being the most-wicked ladies of all the world.

Short chapter, but it sets up for what will follow! And in the next chapter, Thierry has insecure feelings about losing his mates and our two Alphas are facing ultimatums! And the choice they'll make...oh, boy!

Song: "WAP" by Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!