Ch. 37: Mating Passions (Pt. 2)

"My God," I breathed as the naked forms of both young men leered over me before my pants, socks, and underwear were swiftly removed, leaving me as naked as they were. "I-I am in...in..."

"Heaven?" suggested Matt, smirking with a flash of fang.

"Euphoria?" Luciane guessed, his smile (fangs and all) making the dimly lit room glow bright as he climbed on top of me, his body nearly covering my own and melding me to his frame like a well-fitted glove. "All of the above?"

"Good God, yes," I breathed weakly before being silenced with a kiss, soft and hesitant at first before getting wild and heated as I allowed him to deepen the kiss further until we were soon getting heavy. "Luciane, please. I can't wait any longer for you or Matt to claim me."

"But it's all about the art of patience and savoring every second of the mating ritual, love," Matt replied lowly, getting on his knees and making a beeline for my cock, using his hands to lightly stroke the base and caressing my nearly-leaking head. "There's no need to rush things when it comes to intimate moments like this."

Yeah, right. He wasn't saying that when he took my virginity on the night of the pre-football party when he laced my drink. But I wasn't one to judge him when I allowed him to have my body in every way.

"And besides," Luciane added, pausing a moment from placing more love bites up and down my shoulders, "I've been meaning to claim you for the very first time, so you can bet your bottom dollar that I plan to make your body sing and dance under me, having your wolf Kristoff feel like he's floating on a never-ending cloud of air, and the both of you feeling like you've been reawakened and ready to take on the incoming war. All in all, I plan to make you mine throughout the fucking night."

"Luciane," Matt said as he pulled out a cock ring from out of nowhere, "I think that now's perfect to drop the act and finally give our mate the proper mating ritual with our cocks- make our boy full of our cum that he might be pregnant once we're through with him. Don't you think so?"

"Hell yeah, Rosseaux-Yanez," Luciane agreed as he eased off of me and grinned at my restraining cock. "And boy, I think that I want to go first. As I said, I plan to make him mine and yours all night long."

Matt chuckled lowly as he lay right next to me and began to play with my hardened nipples with his fingers. "Don't wear out our omega for too long, babe," he teased, though he sounded serious. "I want to finish the night off on a high note and make him feel like he's ready to break away from those castle walls."

I stifled a scream as I felt Luciane take my cock into his mouth and started to suck me off while lubricating his hands to loosen up my tight hole, Matt continuing to play with my nipples teasingly and sneaking in deep kisses. My body was humming in pure erotic pleasure as Kristoff was howling in glee.

The air in the bedroom crackled in pure ecstasy, liquid fire flowing through my bloodstream as both boys took turns in sucking me off. It was like I was finally becoming less and less of the jaded and broken Texan boy who was a step away from feeling like I was doomed to become nothing else but a dying fool left alone in the cold. And as the minutes dragged by with rim-jobs, handjobs, and muscle-worshipping my Alpha mates, I felt all traces of the broken boy marked for death being erased by the hands of time and being replaced with memories of a powerful warrior who was going to be more assertive and ready to protect all those he loved and treasured.

"My Alphas," I whimpered as Matt was rimming me while Luciane was now giving me a blowjob, shuddering in pleasure as another wave of heat continued to cascade over me as if I was caught in a hurricane of bliss. "My sexy Alphas, I can't-"

"You must," Matt growled, smacking my ass which made me cry out in pain. "As we said, there's no need to rush through this night. It's all about savoring the pain and the pleasures, letting us- Luciane and me- take control of your luscious body and fiery soul. It's all about the sacred essence between the bonds that lovers share."

I shuddered, feeling my body relax as I felt myself come in Luciane's mouth after the cock ring from earlier was swiftly and quietly removed. "Alphas," I groaned.

Matt chuckled devilishly as he finished prepping my hole. "And I take it that you're finally ready for the big moment of tonight: letting us fuck your sweet hole over and over again and fully unleashing the inner wolf in you in a sensually powerful way."

Luciane came up from his position, placing a chaste kiss on my lips. "Damn right," he agreed. "We want you to take every single moment that you're going to experience, love. Spirits will rise and fall as everything you ever dared to dream of with us will soon be fulfilled to new levels. And not to sound like an old song, but I'll say it anyway: we're going to be very scandalous as will this very night. And we will be each other's fantasies."

I could only allow myself to relax as I saw my Alpha mates position themselves to slide their raging cocks inside of me. I stifled a startling cry as I felt both men slide tentatively inside, grabbing the bedsheets as if my life depended on it. "Alphas!" I moaned, letting my wolf accommodate my human body.

"We're right here, baby boy," Luciane said softly as he faced me while Matt was behind me. "So nice and tight for us. Let yourself relax and your wolf do all the work while we officially claim you with our cocks and unleash not only your wolf's full powers but let me officially awaken your vampire side since I am a vampire/werewolf hybrid. Matt and I promise you this: tonight is when everything that you thought you knew will come to an end as your latest chapter will soon unfold a new world that will officially set you free."

And for the next two hours, both Alphas made good on their promise as they simultaneously fucked my hole raw and filled me with their cum before another round led to me riding each of them for another two followed by me watching both Alphas fuck each other (who knew that Matt had such a Daddy complex in the bedroom). And in between each fuckfest, we would talk about each others' hobbies, dreams, and goals in life while enjoying bowls of fruits and some glasses of champagne.

But like most stories, all good things sometimes have to come to a tragic end. And my story would be no different as I closed my eyes with the ominous feeling that this night would be the last good thing I would remember.

This magical night was ending. And soon, the great war would change everything forever.

Can I cook or what?!

Unfortunately, drama rears its ugly head in the next few chapters and there will be heart-wrenching betrayals, scandalous plans, and another death or two before this story wraps up! Folks, you better refill your popcorn bowls and drinking cups because this beats watching movies!

Dedication: RyleyKalem and Wimbug. Song: "Scandalous" by Prince.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!