Coming Soon: "Submissive Omegas Never Lie"

Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox were in dire need of a second chance.

After screwing up big time by rejecting their first mate Thierry Lemieux (thus causing him to lose their unborn Alpha sons), they became the pariahs of the supernatural community and their lives went into a downward spiral that led them to serve life sentences in prison for the deaths of their chosen soulmates (Thierry's ex-sisters and cousin).

No one would let them forget their bad choices and there was no escape from the memories that lingered in their mind. If anything, both former Alpha wolves were ready to die and enter into the underworld to face eternal damnation for their sins.

That is, until the Moon Goddess (Thierry's actual mother) offers them a deal: new lives, new identities, being a part of the supernatural, and new mates to whip them into shape...in exchange for their souls. And of course, they accept without hesitation.

But it looks like their road to redemption is going to be met with several surprises: them having two dominating Alpha mates and being submissive Omegas, a new crop of drag queens (all witches), the return of Ariana Vivacious and her coven, and Thierry making an appearance with his husband-to-be (who doesn't like the boys at all).

Matt and Luciane- or rather, Marithe and Lachlan- are in for the wildest ride of their lives. And it WON'T be a pretty ride!

It is official! There WILL be a sequel to this story, so please make sure to reread this one before the sequel is released! The launch date isn't settled yet, but I am planning for a fall/winter release! All the same, I will be outlining and planning the story and it will have a lot of gag-worthy moments and a few game-changers that will make all the best soap operas look like tea parties!

Well, there's nothing left to do by say thanks. So, thanks! GBNL was a joy to write back im 2022 and a thrill to republish on Wattpad! And I can't wait to start planning the sequel! I'd you like what you see, then drop a review on my wall and remember to...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!