Ch. 36: Mating Passions (Pt. 1)

Twitterpated.

Infatuated.

Satiated.

Sedated.

Those were some of the many emotions that I, Thierry Marithe Lemieux, was feeling after devouring the passionate kisses of both my mates known as Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez (the son of the current headmistress at Sammons Falls Academy and the future Alpha werewolf of the Sammons Falls pack) and Luciane Moranox (Alpha vampire/werewolf hybrid and the son of Amalia, the Goddess of Wrath and Keeper of the Underworld who is also my aunt- which means he's like my "cousin" in a way but whatever) when we finished dealing with my bitter and vengeful twin sisters Tiana and Fianna and our cousin Mi'Chelle.

And even as I was joined by both Aquilla and Sagittarina while we were camped out at the dorm apartment, I was lost in a whirlwind of pure passions even though the real sexual escapades haven't started yet.

"Damn, Thierry," Aquilla whistled lowly as I emerged from the bedroom dressed in a simple black outfit (a satin dress shirt and dress pants) with a simple sword pendant that completed the ensemble. "You look very nice for your big night with your Alphas tonight."

I exhaled deeply, letting the nerves flow away. "I feel a bit on edge with my heat being triggered by my first transformation and dealing with the Gruesome Threesome," I replied, a wave of warmth crashing over me. "I mean, I just buried my parents and uncle, as well as watchedmy god-siblings, become a pile of ashes as they were burning on their funeral pyres; I also dealt with the waves of insecurity from the girls and got disgusted with their plans with destroying me down to the last bone. I just couldn't deal with all the stress from-"

"We know," commented Sagittarina as the door swung open to reveal Crystal and Kylie, both of them stepping inside with the former bringing a large cup of deep-red liquid. "But if there's one thing that I know you've learned is that you're owning your power as the last moon wolf standing. You were finally done with dealing with all of the bullshit from the past and you're going to show everyone that you're not going to back down from a fight. In short...you got big balls, Thierry Lemieux."

"Preach," Aquilla commented, snapping her fingers.

"Thank you," I breathed, pausing to take another deep breath. "I'm just feeling the waves of this heat mixed with the recurring bout of insecurity, so I'm glad for that pep talk that I desperately needed to finally embrace this night."

"Gladly," the Hispanic water nymph smiled.

"Thierry, drink this," encouraged Crystal as she handed me the deep-red liquid. "It's a special cocktail that many naturally-born Omegas drink to cool off their heats before their initial mating sessions."

I nodded, taking a small sip of the beverage. "Mmm," I said, tasting the tart-yet sweet drink. "What is it?"

"It's pomegranate, honey, and wild cherries," Kylie replied. "And it's made lovingly by the headmistress herself."

"That it was," the older woman in question piped up as she made her entrance into the dorm room before she stood in front of me. How are you feeling, Thierry?"

I held up a finger to finish drinking the pomegranate concoction. I licked my lips after gulping down the remnants. "A lot better now," I replied, wiping my mouth with a cloth napkin. "I'm glad that you made that drink because I was feeling all the nerves from hours earlier."

"Don't remind me," my future mother-in-law commented, rolling her eyes. "I'm glad that you shifted into your wolf and let those harlots know that you didn't play around with their games anymore. It just goes to show that you're going to become one kick-ass warrior when all is said and done."