Ch. 33: Luciane, Thierry, & Matt Meet at Last

Thierry's POV

Dear readers, one can only imagine how many emotions are running through my mind while my mate, his family, my parents, my uncle, my cohorts, Landon, Jacerimiah, and I take in the news of my saintly grandmother Druscilla Fabatier- the same woman who bought my first (and only) Easter Sunday outfit, helped me with homework, bandaged me up when I dealt with the jocks at Andrews-Carter High, and reminded me to stay strong in the face of rejection and abandonment- was none other than the legendary Moon Goddess- the same one who came to me when I was in a coma and told me of the things that were bound to happen and introduced me to my were-half Kristoff before telling me that I was Her direct descendant (which would make me Her son).

You could say that I was feeling angry at being lied to after all these years, considering that she could've told me beforehand when I was dealing with the Reign of Tyranny placed on me and when everyone was treating me like a football. But then again, I guessed that She couldn't tell me until I came to Sammons Falls. That, and maybe people would be out for my blood even more or use my body parts for science.

You could say that I was in a state of shock, given that I was in front of pure royalty and every single nerve in my body wanted me to bow down in total reverence to this woman. Honestly, that was one of the feelings I felt, but I didn't bow down since many of you reading this might say that the Moon Goddess is my actual birth mother (or maybe not; I don't know).

You can say that this was a once-in-a-lifetime moment and I need to take it all in and make sure to govern myself accordingly. And that was the main emotion that I was feeling.

"I need to sit down," I breathed, grateful for Matt leading me back to my seat before he sat to my left while Aquilla took to my right.

"Breathe, Thierry," Ariana reminded me, smiling faintly before turning her attention back to her divine-incarnate Ally and Mentor. "I knew that there was something special the moment we met, Druscilla- er, I mean, Goddess. I'm s-sorry, but this is something that-"

"Be at ease, Ariana," Druscilla replied smoothly, her voice no longer full of age and instead replaced by that of her regalness and power. "No matter what happens, you will always be my closest friend and one of my favorite students."

"Wow," Uncle Cameron breathed, shaking his head in disbelief. "So that means-"

"It means that you, Cameron, alongside your sister are the keepers of the famous moon wolf, one of the several children that I have created by My hands and placed in the wombs of those whom I have charged to take care of," She replied sharply, cutting him off. "And though I still have my reservations about you and your sister and brother-in-law, I still ask that you make sure to salvage the relationship with Thierry Lemieux."

"And we intend to keep that promise," Mom replied defensively. "But why couldn't you have told us all about this before Thierry was born? If we had known-"

"Would you have reconsidered your actions if you did know?" Aquilla asked sharply. "Would you have treated Thierry with respect instead of disdain?"

Mom looked down. "No," she replied.

"There you go," Velvet commented. "And if I know better, Druscilla couldn't tell you on the account of the Gruesome Threesome might want to end Thierry's life before he came here, right?"