Prologue Part Two: In Thierry Lemieux's Own Words

Readers, you know by now that life is like living in a giant soap opera that can be full of the craziest and rather reckless mess that you wish you could escape from.

And mine is no different.

Boy, you'd think that you could totally handle being an Alpha's mate after moving to a boarding school for supernatural beings to complete your senior year and learning about everything on such short notice. Not only that, you got supportive parents and an uncle that you fear might turn back sour on you as well as having two vampires for best friends and a homeroom teacher who's a leader of a witch coven that's made up of drag queens while dealing with jealous she-wolves who won't take "no" for an answer from their future Alpha (my current boyfriend).

It's days like this that make me question my sanity and wish that I'd never left the bed at all. But then again, we might not have much of a story, would we? Anyway, I can only say that part two is when things get TOO real as mating ceremonies, confrontations, and danger lies ahead for little old me. And while I'm not going to spoil things for you, let's just say that the ending of this story alongside the two-part epilogue...will be unforgettable.

So grab some snacks and something to sip on, boys and girls, and prepare yourselves for the most gag-worthy part two of my crazy saga that will definitely make you say "OMG" and "WTF!" And I give you fair warning: a couple of chapters will feature some steamy/smutty realness that isn't suitable for readers under eighteen and the faint of heart. Contents of those chapters might get hot, so reader discretion is advised- preferably recommended to read in the privacy of your own home with something strong to drink (adults only, those who are underage and can handle something steamy are encouraged to stick with nonalcoholic drinks and lots of chocolate).

Now, enough with the chit-chat and delays, folks! Dive into the next chapter and hold on for a wild ride!

The second half of this story is now underway, boys and girls! And you can expect a lot of drama to go down! The Twilight Saga and "Days of Our Lives" ain't got nothing on this! You betta be ready because the tea is about to be spilled!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!