Ch. 11: Good Boys And Parties Don't Mix...Or Do They?

Good Boys Never Lie

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Well, my lovely friends, I'm now three weeks into my first month at my new school, and while I'm making a move to be more extroverted and make some new friends, I'm still the Good Boy from Texas who's focused on school and keeping my nose clean.

And one of the ways to do it is by steering clear of any parties- supervised or not.

Why?

Well, it involves a trip down memory lane. When I was in middle school, my family and I were visiting my ever-so-callous and money-hungry uncle Cameron and his teenage daughter Mi'Chelle and let's just say that my supposed week of staying with them and enduring the harsh criticism turned to one long summer vacation that was the result of me being left behind by my parents and sisters (who said that I needed to spend time with a strong male mentor and away from my saint of a grandmother). I pleaded and begged for them to come and get me, but had to spend three months of being Uncle Cameron's whipping boy, personal cook, maid, and Mi'Chelle's lackey.

The worst part of it all was when my uncle and his daughter would throw these lavish parties on the weekends and I'd be the one to clean up after them- disposing empty beer and wine bottles, getting the last of the drunken revelers to their cars limousines, and even scrubbing the house from top to bottom.

And did I get a single note of appreciation for my pains?

That would be a no. All I got in return are threats to be shipped off to military school, being screamed at, denied meals, and often being forced to sleep outside.

And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, I never liked parties- not even birthday parties since mine was always filled with the same thing- my family throwing them for their own gains and leaving me to deal with the cleanup and the backlash that followed. You know, I wonder if it's too late to consider being a monk after high school. I wouldn't mind living a life of celibacy and silence at times.

Just saying.

"That ought to do it," I told myself as I posted my latest blog post after finishing it up following my homework assignments. "Job well done."

There was a knock on my bedroom door. "It's open," I hollered as I paused the music on my phone.

In stepped Landon and Matt, both of them looking as if they came from their sporting practices (Matt wearing his diving team tracksuit that showed off a bit of muscle while Landon was wearing football gear). "Hey, Lemieux," the latter greeted me. "Finished with hitting the books?"

I nodded. "Just got finished, actually," I replied. "Why, what's up?"

Matt smirked. "There's a party coming up tomorrow to kick off Landon's football season," he began. "And we were-"

"No thank, you," I said, already knowing where this was heading towards. "I'm staying in my room and listening to some Adele tomorrow."

"Come on," Landon insisted. "You're always seen hanging out with those Red Rose Queens and Ms. Vivacious after classes, so this ought to be no different."

I gave them a pointed look. "I'm a nerd, as you can tell," I replied curtly. "And while I do like to hang out with the crew, the time we do spend is not really of the party scene. With this school and all that, I'm not keen on large parties."

"Bad experience?" Landon asked.

I nodded. "I had to be the one to clean up after my family after they threw their wild revelries and I never got any thanks for it," I replied. "They also said that my presence alone can kill their vibes, so I had to be the one to do damage control and then the screaming and yelling afterward."

"Damn," Matt said, shaking his head. "That's rough. But we promise you that tomorrow's party will be supervised and my mom will be there to keep the crowd under control. Plus, she made me swear to make sure that you not only have fun but also be safe. So you'll have nothing to worry about."

I thought for a moment.

"Come on, Thierry," Landon wheedled. "We promise you right now that nothing bad will happen. And if you still feel uncomfortable after one hour, we'll take you back to the dorm."

I sighed. "All right," I said. "But there better not be any funny business or else all bets are off. You got that."

Both boys raised their right hands. "Scouts honor," they said. "Make sure to dress nice. I'll call up Aquilla and my mom to send you shopping tomorrow afternoon since it's Friday tomorrow."

"Thank you," I said as both boys took their leave. "Lord have mercy on me. Please don't let any unplanned drama or craziness be going on. I cannot let myself be distracted by anyone there. Especially Matt, damn his gorgeous tilted eyes."

Wait, did I call Matt's eyes gorgeous?

I plopped my head on the desk table. How is this my life?

*****************

Matt's POV

Stepping out of the shower, I let my eyes glow Alpha red as I faced my bathroom mirror. "Tomorrow's going to be when I'll have my Thierry Lemieux in my arms and my bed," I said to myself in my deepened and distorted Alpha wolf voice. "Poor kid hates parties thanks to those worthless parents and his uncle. If I'd been there, I'd rip all their fucking throats out. But one night with me, and a little bit of potion thanks to a witch from Louisiana, will have him breaking down those barriers so I can take him right under me. I can't wait to fuck him until he's mine."

I smiled, chuckling lowly as I dried myself off. "Tomorrow's going to be a great night," I vowed. "And soon, Thierry and I will be saying our vows on the shores of Newport and mate under the full moon."

A little party never killed nobody. So we're going to dance until we drop before going to my room and make love until the break of dawn.

Ooh, boy! It's time to party down and get ready for a night to remember! And you'll see how things go down in the next chapter!

Song: "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" by Fergie. Dedication: SkyJWright and ThatSavageAuthour_1.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!