Ch. 18: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt.2)

Third-Person POV

The air crackled with anticipation as the liquid fire flowed in the bloodstreams of both young men- one a future Alpha werewolf and the other being his claimed human soulmate- were lost in the throes of unfiltered bliss as they continued to kiss with fervent desire in their hearts. "So pretty for me," Matt growled, letting his Alpha wolf Sirion shine through as his voice was deepened while his eyes glowed red and his canines turned to sharp fangs. "How I wish I can guess what's on your mind right now, my love."

He continued to mark Thierry's lower neck and shoulder blades with love bites and butterfly kisses that had his mate moaning and groaning underneath him. "Matt," Thierry whined, gasping softly as he was roughly turned over. "Matt, please."

Matt hissed, swatting the ass cheeks of his mate that made Thierry cry out softly, "Patience, my sweet," he scolded softly as he began to leave a trail of kisses down the boy's back and lower waist until he reached the tight entryway of Thierry's perfectly formed bubble butt. "How I want to taste you, Thierry. Your ass is a perfect semblance of a ripe and juicy Georgia peach that I love to bite into during the summers. Every time that I bite into a peach, I imagine myself wanting to finally have a moment to rim my mate's ass. And now..."

Thierry let out a tantalizing groan as he felt Matt's tongue tease and torture his hole, gripping the bedsheets to prevent himself from flipping around and making his mate unhappy. "Matt," he sobbed, tears cascading down his face. "Please, Matt! God, yes!"

"So good," the Alpha wolf growled briefly before continuing to rim his mate while juggling with his balls. "You're going to be the perfect mate that I always wanted, Thierry Lemieux."

Matt let out a weak moan, his cries muffled by a large pillow.

Matt continued to tease and torment his mate for the next several minutes which consisted of jerking off, edging, and even a fifteen-minute blowjob with Thierry's raging erection being restrained by a cock ring to prevent him from releasing. The waves of lust flowed in the air with Matt being a prince and blessed to have his love slave Thierry with all the time of the world to be lost in lovemaking.

"Daddy," Thierry (now flat on his back) whimpered, his restraint now dropped and his inner submissive in full display, his cynic now silent and watching with awe while his inner sex slave was a prime danseur lost in the role of the male leads and swirling around in ecstatic bliss. "Daddy, please fuck me raw."

"You're almost ready for me," Matt intoned seductively, now beginning to prep his mate's hole with his lubricated fingers to stretch Thierry out. "Put your legs on my shoulders."

Thierry tiredly did so.

"That's a good boy for me," Matt purred as he continued to stretch his mate's hole, a finger tapping against Thierry's prostrate.

Matt instantly saw stars in the back of his head as the brief waves of pain gave way to pleasure. "Oh, God," he moaned. "Do that again!"

"Like this?" Matt teased, touching his mate's prostate as he finished stretching his mate.

"Yes!" Thierry gripped the bedsheets even tired, tossing his head back in ecstatic lust. "So good."

Matt chuckled as he began to slide himself in Thierry, who cried out at the massive condom-clad erection getting inside him. "So much to learn about true lovemaking. I pity all of the guys who missed out on claiming you. And it's a good thing that no one did take your virginity since that's for me alone. Tonight I want you to fully remember this moment, Thierry Lemieux. Our first time was caught up in lust, but I want you to experience every moment that you'll have with me. I want you to savor the bliss of me fucking your tight hole over and over again. I want you to be proud of my bite marks on you. I want you to make sure that all the Alphas and Betas of all supernatural species know who you belong to. You will become a Rosseaux-Yanez by blood and you will be my only soulmate."

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," Thierry said, letting himself relax with Matt's cock inside him. "Daddy, please make me yours."

Matt smiled widely, his eyes glowing brighter and brighter. "You keep saying those magic words, baby boy," he drawled happily as he began to slowly thrust himself in and out. "Pretty soon, you'll never be out of my sight and you'll be wanting only my cock inside you. Fasten those seatbelts, boy, and enjoy the ride of your goddamned life!"

And for the next two hours, Matt made good on his promise and rode his mate from their dorm room to the stars in the nighttime sky, their cries of passion emanating from their room to the halls and soon throughout the campus of Sammons Falls Academy and the town itself.

What do y'all think about those apple pies, folks?! And in the next chapter, Thierry gets real about his romance goals and gets candid about his budding relationship with Matt.

Dedicated to leonna0 and sallyscissor. Song: "Scandalous" by Prince.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!