Ch. 17: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt. 1)

Thierry's POV

The next few days were spent in a blur of keeping up with classwork (the first wave of exams for all my classes were coming up) and a surprising arrangement to start having tea with Mrs. Rosseaux-Yanez and some of the supernatural Lunas (male and female, past, present, and future) at her office during study hall. And while I wasn't hitting the books or enjoying some tea and crumpets, I was also learning some more supernatural lessons with my assigned tutor Mr. Graves (the original teacher had enough on his plate, so Mr. Graves offered his services) and began combat training thanks to a licensed hunter named Graiae McVeal (a close friend of Aquilla's) and beginning to study archaic and ancient languages by a wise sage from Velvet's spark community (which was surprisingly easy to learn since I mainly taught myself various languages when not dealing with my pesky family over summer vacations).

As for Matt and I? Well, it's pretty clear to see that we were now seen as the "It Couple" of Sammons Falls Academy and the town in general. And while I still kept my self-made vow to remain under the radar and not put on any airs; the perks kept coming my way with more time to study and various gifts that ranged from no-nonsense and simple (the handmade quilt by a female spark from AP Econ reminded me of the one made by Grandma Dru as did some organic honey and various jams and jellies from an eager were-hawk in homeroom) to the opulent and gaudy (one Beta warrior from a vampire community sent me a blood-red diamond as large as an ostrich's egg while a female werecat warrior gifted me the keys to a BMW roadster that had all the deluxe features).

Most supernatural packs and covens didn't half-step with the gift-giving.

As for my weblog Good Boys Never Lie, I got a range of new supporters and followers that ranged from the people of color to the LGBT community and even the supernaturals that sent my social media profiles with new friends and followers suggestions. It was clear that I was now on the scene. Of course, I also got some haters on my radar- especially from my hometown in Texas that sent me various hate-mails and even an offer for conversion therapy with a promise of "a good housewife who would keep me on the straight and narrow, a good job, a nice house, and even a puppy or two." That didn't go so well with Ms. Ariana Vivacious as she had a PR campaign manager take down any cyber-bullies with some strongly-worded threats. Matt wasn't too pleased either and made sure that all the various packs and covens that were homophobic know that I was not to be harassed.

Huh. My life has been flipped upside down and it's only the start of September.

*******************

"I'm home," I hollered as I came back with two dinner plates from the deli/nightclub after a strenuous workout with Graiae (Krav Maga was a bitch to master, but I was coming along). "Matt? Where are you?"

"In here," I heard his voice from his bedroom. "Come in here for a second."

Placing the bag of food on the countertop in the kitchen before putting my backpack and jacket in my room, I headed for Matt's bedroom and opened the door to see my nearly naked roommate/Alpha soulmate grinning at me with his prominent erection straining behind his competition-style swim brief that hugged his groin and ass like a glove.

If I wasn't so star struck when I found out about him being my mate and sharing the same bed with him (and naked at that), I was now. I gulped, blinking my eyes.

"Aw, is my mate feeling so flushed at the sight of me?" Matt purred seductively, letting his eyes glow red and his voice deepening to let his wolf Sirion speak with him. "No need to be so embarrassed, my dark-chocolate angel. I've been waiting for you since coming home from swim practice. And I've been hoping to spend some...quality time with you."

"Well, I- um...I just came back from training with the girls at the Red Rose C-Cafe," I explained as Matt pulled me into his spacious bedroom and led me to the side of the bed. "I learned Krav Maga and-"

He placed a finger onto my lips, silencing my explanation. "Shh," he said softly as he pulled out a small black bundle from the nearby nightstand. Put this on and then come right back.

Unfolding the bundle, my eyes widened to see that it was a similar swim brief that looked as if it could fit my size. "Wear this?" I said in disbelief. "Right now?"

"Right now," he repeated, pointing to the adjoining bathroom. "Change in there. Don't worry, I won't peek...unless you ask me to."

He winked.

I gulped, heading for the bathroom and starting to undress.

Five minutes later, I reemerged back into the bedroom to see Matt smiling at me as if he had won the lottery. "I knew that it would fit you," he drawled teasingly. "You look so fucking edible right now, mate. How I want to take you right here and now, claim you with another mark so all will see that you are mine and mine alone."

I shuddered as Matt pulled me closer to him until we were just inches away from each other, his massive erection touching my nearly-building one as his masculine frame nearly overlapped my slightly-muscular one. "Matt, I feel so...unraveled," I breathed as his large hands caressed the spandex-clad globes of my ass. "Matt..."

"Such a wonder to behold, your body," Matt growled in my left ear, nipping the lobe softly. "Such a pretty boy for me right now. No need to act so shy around me, though. We're bondmates and soulmates in every sense of the word and everyone here at school and in town knows that you are mine and mine alone."

He softly pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, chuckling softly as his body overlapped mine. "Matt," I whined as my boner grew more prominent at his touch. "Matt, I-"

"Aw, my poor baby boy," he teased, his body wrapping around mine as we were again dangerously facing to face. "Do you want me to make you feel good all over? Do you want me to help you let loose of the pent-up stress?"

I shakily inhaled a sharp breath. And for the life of me, I don't know why I said the one thing that came to my head, but I was at his mercy at the moment. "Daddy," I whimpered. "Daddy, please fuck me."

The look that he gave me was purely feral. "And you said the magic words," he said, letting his wolf show through his voice and eyes as he placed a hearty kiss on my lips. "You said the magic words that I want to hear. And that deserves a reward. Say it again."

I took a deep breath, already knowing that there was no backing out. "Daddy," I breathed as he kissed my shoulders.

"Again."

"Daddy."

"One more time."

"Daddy, please fuck me."

He grinned as he took off my speedo with a flourish. "As you wish," he purred before taking off his and sheathing himself. "As you fucking wish. Get ready for tonight, Thierry Lemieux, as I plan to rock your fucking world and take you to another new level. I cannot wait any longer since the last time we made love for the first time and I claimed you as my rightful mate. You and I will unite as one once again.

And surprisingly, folks, I believed in every word he said.

Don't even think about missing the next chapter, folks! Steamy/fade-to-black content ahead, NSFW for those underage!

Dedicated to AliceCrowleyn and That1LazyWriter.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!