chapter 1 =rose suchak ladder co.

Y/n's POV

Uncle Scott was reading the night before Christmas to me and Charlie as we snuggled down in our shared bedroom. "Away to the window I flew like a flash. I- blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah- and to all....a good night!" He got up, put the book down and started to head out of the room when Charlie awoke and said "what's that??"
Scott looked into the room and said
"What??"
"A rose suchak ladder??" Charlie replied. I giggled at my cousins slight mistake.
"It's not a ladder....it means there came a big noise....goodnight guys!" Scott turned the light off and left down the hall to his room.

-time skip-

'THUD!' me and Charlie woke with a start as we heard a loud noise coming from the roof. "What was that??: I asked him.
"A clatter!" Charlie replied. We both sprung out of our beds and rushed to Scott's room. Charlie got on his bed and shoke him. "Dad! I heard it!" Charlie whined. Scott groaned. "Heard what??"
"A clatter!" Charlie whined more.
'THUD!' another loud noise came. Scott looked at the ceiling in confusion. "Someone's on the roof!" Uncle Scott sprung out of his and said for me to "Keep Charlie in this room and don't let him out of your sight!" I nodded in "Agreement" as Scott ran out of the room. I immediately turned to Charlie as Scott left the room and said "Charlie, go and grab our coats and snow boots! Go!" Charlie sprinted out of the room and I followed behind.

Uncle Scott's POV

I ran out of the house in my coat, shirt, underwear and snow boots. I looked up at the roof and saw a man all in red with a white beard.
"HEY YOU!" I yelled to him.
Clearly startled, the man slipped and slid off of the roof making a giant THUD as he landed.
Then, Charlie and y/n came running out of the house.
"You got him!" Charlie yelled.
"Charlie, y/n! Go back inside!"

Y/n's POV

Charlie and I joined Uncle Scott by his side as we all stared at the man laying on the floor in the snow.
"It is santa!" Charlie broke the silence.
"...you killed him!" Charlie spoke again.
"Did not! And he's not santa!" Scott said, adjusting his shirt.
"Well he was santa! And just think, would an average mall santa be standing on our roof about to go down our chimney?" I asked, waiting for a non-existing response.
Scott ignored my question and started to search the poor guy's pockets.
"What are you doing?!?" I asked him.
"Looking for ID!" Then Scott found an expensive-looking business card the said 'The Santa Clause' on the front. He turned it over and read the back aloud. "If anything should happen to me, put on the suit, the reindeer will know what to do...yeah right!"
He walked away from the guy and me and Charlie tagged along behind. I looked back and only the suit lay on the ground. "Uncle Scott! He's gone!" I said, tapping his shoulder.
"Oh!...he's naked somewhere!" Scott returned. He looked at the front door and turned around.
"Oh Uncle Scott watch out-!" I warned then. 'BONK!' Uncle Scott banged his head on a ladder that came out of nowhere.
"Where the heck did this come from???" He questioned. I examined the ladder and came to a plaque on one of the steps and gasped.
"Uncle Scott, look! 'The rose suchak ladder company'!" I said, pointing to the words on the plague.
"The what??" Scott said, confused.
"Out on the roof, there a rose suchak ladder! Just like in the poem!" Charlie said, still making the same slight mistake. Charlie started to climb the ladder as Scott grabbed the suit from the ground.
He picked up the pants and compared them to him.
"Woah!....this guy was huge!" Once he grabbed the suit he went after us up the ladder.
Me and Charlie got up the ladder and saw the most beautiful eight reindeer all attached to a marvellous green sleigh.
"Charlie! Y/n! Get down from there!" Scott called to us.
"Dad! You gotta see this!" Charlie yelled down.
I walked over to one of the front reindeer and stroked his fur.
"Hey buddy!" I spoke in a soft whisper.
I looked at his nametag on the side of him.
"...Comet!"
Uncle Scott came up and saw the reindeer licking Charlie's face.
"Hey! Don't touch those! They're reindeer! You don't know where they've been!" Scott yelled.
Charlie sat in the front of the sleigh and held the reins and I joined him.
"Guys! Get out of there! We're going back inside!"
"I don't want to!" Charlie sighed.
"This whole thing is..stupid!" Scott said, dragging the 's' slightly.
"How come everything Charlie wants to do is stupid??" I asked Scott.
"I'm not gonna ask you again guys! Now let's....GO!" Then, the reindeer pulled the sleigh and Uncle Scott fell into the back of the sleigh as the reindeer headed for the edge of the roof. We all screamed as the reindeer lifted off of the edge of the roof. But we didn't fall.....we flew.
To the next house on the block.