chapter 11= tooth fairy...

Y/n's POV

My uncle was sat on the staircase with a piece of string attached to his front tooth with the other end of the string around the knob of the front door. Curtis was at the door, ready to slam it.
I watched in between them but stood further back, "I'm not sure if this is gonna work! I hate to be a Negative Nellie, but I feel like it it's gonna backfire!" I said.
"Don't worry, y/n! Everything's fine!" Curtis reassured, not taking his eyes off of my uncle.
"Hope he doesn't have too many stops to make tonight!" I said, crossing my arms across my torso
"You and me both, y/n! You and me both," Scott said, taking deep breaths.
"Okay, let's just get it over with!" Scott said.
"Okay," Curtis began.
"One, two,.....three!!" Curtis slammed the door, but the knob flew off and hit my uncle in the head, "OH!!" Scott winced, falling back onto the stairs.
Then, I heard heavy footsteps. It was Niel. He was in his pyjamas.
"What's going on down there?!" Niel whisper-yelled.

-time skip-
5 mins later....

"Are you sure about this?" Laura asked. Laura was standing at the bottom of the stairs, and I was stood next to her, looking up at my uncle and Niel leaning over the bannister with a toaster and a piece of string, yet again, attached to my uncles front tooth.
"What the old toaster trick? When we were kids, we would do this to get a little extra cash...works every time!" Niel said, confidence lacing in his voice.
"I can't look!" I said, covering my eyes.
"You ready, buddy?" Niel asked Scott.
"Alright?...let her rip!" He replied.
"One....two....three!!" Niel exclaimed. He chucked the toaster over the bannister, but my uncle went with it. He groaned and winced as he tumbled and rolled down the stairs.
"Oh, Scott!" Laura exclaimed, rushing over to my uncle. I ran over with her and helped my uncle up. Then, I heard Lucy's voice.
"Mom....I lost another tooth! Should I put it under my pillow?" She asked, holding her tooth.
"Yes!" I exclaimed, pointing up at her.

Lucy went to sleep, and soon enough, we heard her bedroom window open.
We quietly opened her door and saw Tooth Fairy about to place money under Lucy's pillow.
Then, my dad grabbed onto Tooth's wings
"By cuspids!" Tooth Fairy winced in pain. He was about to scream, but I told him, "shhh! Come outside!"
"Curtis, get the door!" My uncle whispered as he pulled Tooth out of Lucy's room.
"It's a Tooth Fairy ambush!" Tooth whispered.
Curtis closed the door, and I stood beside Curtis as Tooth started to protest, but quietly.
"What do you people want?! I only carry £20 in change!"
My uncle shushed tooth as he told him, "Tooth Fairy, it's me, Santa!"
Tooth Fairy scoffed and looked away.
"Only, I lost the weight and the beard but, its me, santa clause!"
"I know santa! Santa's a friend of mine and you, sir, are no santa!" Tooth ranted, pointing a finger at my uncle.
"I am to, santa," My uncle replied. "How did I know I could capture you by holdin' onto one of your wings?" My uncle asked. Tooth looked into the distance, thinking about what my uncle just said. Then, I piped up,
"At the last meeting, you wanted to change your name to captain Floss or Plaque man, or, as I recall, Roy! And I suggested calling you the Molarnator!" I said. Tooth gave me a cheesy grin. Then, he turned to Curtis and then back to my uncle, "Who's the kid?" He asked
"That's one of my elves, that's Curtis! He's an Elf look!" My uncle said. Tooth grabbed Curtis' ears. "...Ow!" Curtis said flatly.
He then realised and turned to my uncle and smiled.
"Santa!" He exclaimed.
We all laughed.
"The Molarnator at your service!" Tooth said, giving my uncle a two finger salute and fluttered his wings.

-time skip-

My uncle and Curtis were flying with the tooth Fairy. My uncle was at tooth's side, and Curtis was hanging off of him on a long string of Christmas twinkle lights.
I watched as they flew.
"A little altitude, please!" Curtis yelled up to tooth Fairy.
"What?" He replies.
"Could you possibly fly a little higher-?" Then, Curtis smashed his head on a trash can. I winced and covered my eyes.
Then, Curtis smashed into a car, sounding an alarm.
"Ouch!" He winced.
"What?!" Tooth still couldn't hear him.
"Never miiiind!" Curtis yelled, dragging the 'i'.
I chuckled before clicking my fingers, and I was immediately transported back to the pole.
Toy Santa was walking past me.
"Hey, sweetie!" He called, plastering a grin to his face.
I tried to play along.
"Hey, Uncle..." but I couldn't do it.
"Where's Bernard??" Yeah!....that spilled out.
"Oh! I don't know! Where would he be?!?!" Santa said, sarcastically.
"You took him and put him under house arrest! Where is he?!?!" I started to clench my fists and get impatient.
"Let's just say....he's in the elf town! Wanna see him??" The toy asked.
Then, I felt my forearms being grasped. I looked back, and two of the freaky toy soldiers were smiling at me.
"No! Let me go!" I yelled, lashing out in the soldiers' grip.
"You want to see your boyfriend? Go see him! Boys, take her away!" The toy ordered. The soldiers then marched me out of the workshop, and we came to a locked door. They opened it and tossed me in. They locked it before I could get a chance to kick the tin faces in. I took in my surroundings. I was in Bernard's house.
I turned around and saw Bernard, tied up in the corner. He was tied like a Cuban Christmas Centerpiece. Hands and feet tied, and an apple from the sour apple tree in his mouth. His eyes were closed.
What did that rubber butt do to him?...